Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:59 PM   #2401
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Yes, and he's been practicing law for 40 years but he doesn't know nearly as much as the guys on CP who have seen every episode of Perry Mason.
Lawyer needs to spend less time practicing law and more time mashing his keyboard and calling people reeruns!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:01 PM   #2402
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Haaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!!!

Christ almighty, I don't even know what to say to this.

Wow.
Dude, did you watch it? He had his senator vibe going the whole time. This was not your typical defense attorney presser.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:01 PM   #2403
The man you could post like.

So maybe Paniero actually knew what he was talking about after all?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:01 PM   #2404
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Willie Gay shouldn't have received 6 games, either.
Is that why he only got 4? .

And that was a domestic issue. Totally different situation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:02 PM   #2405
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

He has a duty to his constituents so he can't be a zealous advocate for his defendant in a criminal proceeding without a conflict of interest....

....I just can't.

Good news is that I guess we can put away the DNA kits now. His lawyer already cracked the case for the PD.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:02 PM   #2406
MVP

Lawyer must be a Texans/Cowboys fan. Jfc.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:02 PM   #2407

Dude had no clue the police report came out 2 days ago.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:03 PM   #2408
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
He's getting hammered...esp. in a post Ruggs and Britt Reid world.

Goodell cares about image and how shit looks.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid I won't be.
This isn't even remotely the same situation as those 2.

Even ignoring outcome, has it even been alleged that he was drunk?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:03 PM   #2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
The lawyer said: "you've reported there were no serious injuries, and we dont know that to be the case."

HOW DOES THAT HELP YOUR CLIENT??
How does it any way impact his client? There are or there aren't. The law is clear and frankly the injuries likely are at this point as well.

Pop a Xanax, bro.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:03 PM   #2410

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He has a duty to his constituents so he can't be a zealous advocate for his defendant in a criminal proceeding without a conflict of interest....

....I just can't.

Good news is that I guess we can put away the DNA kits now. His lawyer already cracked the case for the PD.
Didn't say that. I'm saying it is a conflict.

And that presser gave me no confidence in his "zealous advocacy."

Old 04-04-2024, 01:04 PM   #2411
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This ain't even remotely the same situation as those 2.

Even ignoring outcome, has it even been alleged that he was drunk?
I'm not saying they're the same...you know exactly what I mean.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:05 PM   #2412
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
So maybe Paniero actually knew what he was talking about after all?
As a refresher, Paniero said there were details not public that were bad enough he wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs ultimately cut Rice. Mayhaps that's true considering his own lawyer wants to close the matter as soon as possible.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:05 PM   #2413
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I'm not saying they're the same...you know exactly what I mean.
No, I really don't.

It's a car accident. Beyond that, there's really not much of a comparison.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:06 PM   #2414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Dude, did you watch it? He had his senator vibe going the whole time. This was not your typical defense attorney presser.
I'm sure this changes everything.

And by that I mean nothing at all. Zero. Not a single thing.

This is, at worst, setting it up to lay out the PR justification for the misdemeanor plea deal. He didn't give up anything. And now the onus is on him and not his client, which is also just fine PR work.

You've gone round the bend here.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:06 PM   #2415
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, I really don't.

It's a car accident. Beyond that, there's really not much of a comparison.
You act like it was a car accident and there was no wrong doing...

I'm talking about IMAGE and how after those 2 things, this doesn't look good for the league...which is all Goodell cares about.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Closed Thread