Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:48 PM   #2386
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:50 PM   #2387
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
It's probably more important to Rashee to to try and protect his image than his assets at this point. Also I am sure insurance and future earnings power has a role to play in this decision.
By admitting he was driving the Lambo the insurance will pay. If he says someone else was driving he's putting his personal assets more at risk.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:50 PM   #2388
In Search of a Life

If you need any evidence of the power of drama queens, just look at all the people that now expect a 6-8 game suspension.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 12:52 PM   #2389
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

This lawyer is so bad. I cannot ****ing believe some of the things he said.

Additionally, the fact that he's a senator also makes him conflicted in that he has a duty to his constituents as well as Rice.

This was such a bad press conference.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:53 PM   #2390
Please squeeze

Interesting

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:53 PM   #2391
MVP

absolutely no way its 6-8 game suspension lmao, ultimately since nobody was hurt this is really nothing. I would guess at most 3 games and thats stretching it.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:54 PM   #2392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes but can he also confirm he was durag guy?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:55 PM   #2393
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
absolutely no way its 6-8 game suspension lmao, ultimately since nobody was hurt this is really nothing. I would guess at most 3 games and thats stretching it.
I won't say no way, because the Chiefs have a history of getting ****ed by the league office, but to expect it?

Nah, that's just silly. There's no reason why this should be a 6-8 game suspension.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:55 PM   #2394
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If you need any evidence of the power of drama queens, just look at all the people that now expect a 6-8 game suspension.
Agreed. If the NFL comes at him with 6-8 games, it will be appealed and it will not go well for the NFL.

Drugs? My understanding is that the NFL can't test until four months prior to the season, so there I would guess that there is unlikely to be a drug element, even if found.

Guns? pure speculation by someone with clear biases in the video - but even so, does Texas not have some of the most lax gun laws? Again, I have a hard time seeing that turning into a thing the NFL can act on.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:56 PM   #2395
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I won't say no way, because the Chiefs have a history of getting ****ed by the league office, but to expect it?

Nah, that's just silly. There's no reason why this should be a 6-8 game suspension.
Willie Gay shouldn't have received 6 games, either.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 12:57 PM   #2396
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
He's getting hammered...esp. in a post Ruggs and Britt Reid world.

Goodell cares about image and how shit looks.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid I won't be.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:57 PM   #2397
Andy Reid Supporter

It’s the Chiefs so 6-8 game suspension wouldn’t shock me but I think realistically it’s 4.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:58 PM   #2398
In Search of a Life

I see the law firm of CP and sons is on the case now.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 12:58 PM   #2399
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
This lawyer is so bad. I cannot ****ing believe some of the things he said.

Additionally, the fact that he's a senator also makes him conflicted in that he has a duty to his constituents as well as Rice.

This was such a bad press conference.
Haaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!!!!

Christ almighty, I don't even know what to say to this.

Wow.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 12:59 PM   #2400
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The lawyer said: "you've reported there were no serious injuries, and we dont know that to be the case."

HOW DOES THAT HELP YOUR CLIENT??
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread