Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
No. These days it's just too much money. Save up for the Home games at ARROWHEAD instead! Watch the WIN the Super Bowl on television
Too much for who? You? Cool, thanks but no thanks for the advice. I paid a ton for game 2 of the World Series. We were three rows back and it was the best experience ever. I understand the scale and cost are magnified here, but I’d like to see it in person.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-22-2018, 07:48 AM   #3
Veteran

I started looking at tickets. I have been living in Augusta for almost 2 years now. It’s only a 2 hour drive to Atlanta.... but they are around 4 grand for a “cheap seat”. If we actually make it all the way I might have a couple drinks one night leading up to the game and pop a single ticket for myself. I already started the prep work and booked a 6 day cruise for me and my GF in April, so I can’t get yelled at if I do pull the trigger!
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:59 AM   #4
a haw haw haw

I've been fortunate enough to go to two Superbowls XXII and XXVI and each time got tickets within 24 hours of the game.I simply hit bar after bar and just kept asking people and got lucky both times.

Keep in mind this was years ago(I paid $250 per ticket for XXII and $300 per for XXVI) Couple of notes though,DO NOT WEAR TEAM COLORS ETC. if they know you have a dog in the fight they will try and gouge you,don't be afraid to negotiate,if it's late in the game they may want to move them if they know you have the cash i.e. guy for XXII wanted $600 for the pair and I showed him $500 cash.

Good luck and be safe.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 01:05 PM   #5
He's Mahomie!

I'm not buying any tickets or hotel rooms, but if the Chiefs make it, I'm definitely driving up to Atlanta that week. Maybe I can sleep in my van...down by the river...
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 01:09 PM   #6
I'll be back.

you're insane if you don't watch the Chiefs in the Super Bowl surrounded with Chiefs fans in Kansas City, whether it be at a bar or in someone's home

absolutely insane
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you're insane if you don't watch the Chiefs in the Super Bowl surrounded with Chiefs fans in Kansas City, whether it be at a bar or in someone's home

absolutely insane
I'm pretty locked in with my opinion on this matter.

I want to watch an AFCCG in Arrowhead.

I want to watch the Chiefs SB among my friends, even though they aren't Chiefs fans, to enjoy what I've watched my friends enjoy. I really don't have interest in seeing the Chiefs SB, at least the first , in person.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:29 PM   #8
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

absolutely insane
I’m exploring options, son. Shut yer pie hole.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:34 PM   #9
Veteran

My uncle went last year. Two tickets. $1,500 each. Not sure how he bought the tickets. I think it was through the avenues of the NFL. Not stubhub or a scalper.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-22-2018, 01:21 PM   #10
Seeking the Truth daily

Chiefs would sponsor some kick ass event at Arrowhead I would expect, high end probably
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.