ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Superbowl Tickets (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319011)

58-4ever 11-21-2018 04:54 PM

Superbowl Tickets

Hey dudes,

Have you all ever tried to buy Superbowl tickets? I know the lottery is no longer a thing the NFL does. I've heard that they go to season ticket holders, sponsors, and the locals. Are ya'll aware of any other avenues? I know it's a long shot, but I am starting to save my pennies. I have a few hotel rooms reserved with points as well. I can dump those pretty easily if needed.

thanks broskis. Have a great Thanksgiving you filthy animals.

Simply Red 11-21-2018 05:34 PM

Bro, Have you looked at hotel availability in Atlanta? I've heard most places are booked.

58-4ever 11-21-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13909141)
Bro, Have you looked at hotel availability in Atlanta? I've heard most places are booked.

Yeah, as I mentioned in the post above, I have a few hotel rooms already booked with points. :eek::):D

58-4ever 11-21-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Although, I will probably cancel and stay with you now that I think about it.

Spott 11-21-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

AirBNB is the way to go.

TribalElder 11-21-2018 05:49 PM

priceline will free up some room blocks once all the douchebag patriots fans realize they aren't going to the superbowl this year

Simply Red 11-21-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 13909159)
Yeah, as I mentioned in the post above, I have a few hotel rooms already booked with points. :eek::):D

yeah that whole reading thing.

Scooter LaCanforno 11-21-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13909168)
priceline will free up some room blocks once all the douchebag patriots fans realize they aren't going to the superbowl this year

Don't forget the Cowboys and Steelers fans.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 13909065)
Hey dudes,

Have you all ever tried to buy Superbowl tickets? I know the lottery is no longer a thing the NFL does. I've heard that they go to season ticket holders, sponsors, and the locals. Are ya'll aware of any other avenues? I know it's a long shot, but I am starting to save my pennies. I have a few hotel rooms reserved with points as well. I can dump those pretty easily if needed.

thanks broskis. Have a great Thanksgiving you filthy animals.

How much you want to spend?

I'll get you exactly what you want...but it will cost real $$$$.

TwistedChief 11-21-2018 06:37 PM

I was told we lost to the Rams because of karma so this post just guaranteed we’re not making the Super Bowl this year. Thanks a lot.

rabblerouser 11-21-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13909243)
I was told we lost to the Rams because of karma so this post just guaranteed we’re not making the Super Bowl this year. Thanks a lot.

ROFL when you coming back to town? I'm leaving in like 20 days, but if we don't make it a game here, come kick it in Buffalo next year. Or 2020.

BigRedChief 11-21-2018 07:24 PM

If you want to go, just go for the atmosphere and events surrounding the game. I’m going to the Pro Bowl this year in Orlando. Got $25 tickets but not going for the game anyway. All the interactive events and ancillary stuff associated with the game. Businesses promote stuff and the players are really accessible.

Ive been to a Super Bowl. Not worth it. You’ll save thousands of $’s on tickets. Watch the game on TV with some fellow fans, it will be a much better experience.

Jewish Rabbi 11-21-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13909297)
If you want to go, just go for the atmosphere and events surrounding the game. I’m going to the Pro Bowl this year in Orlando. Got $25 tickets but not going for the game anyway. All the interactive events and ancillary stuff associated with the game. Businesses promote stuff and the players are really accessible.

Ive been to a Super Bowl. Not worth it. You’ll save thousands of $’s on tickets. Watch the game on TV with some fellow fans, it will be a much better experience.

Did you go to a Super Bowl the Chiefs played in? You’ve said watching the Cardinals win in person was one of the best experiences of your life. Why wouldn’t this be the same?

SuperBowl4 11-21-2018 08:55 PM

No. These days it's just too much money. Save up for the Home games at ARROWHEAD instead! Watch the :arrow: WIN the Super Bowl on television

Hamwallet 11-22-2018 07:48 AM

I started looking at tickets. I have been living in Augusta for almost 2 years now. It’s only a 2 hour drive to Atlanta.... but they are around 4 grand for a “cheap seat”. If we actually make it all the way I might have a couple drinks one night leading up to the game and pop a single ticket for myself. I already started the prep work and booked a 6 day cruise for me and my GF in April, so I can’t get yelled at if I do pull the trigger!