Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What team do you want Alex to go to, and what do you want in return?

We've seen that Veach can fleece teams for acquiring talent (Ragland/Bills), but we haven't seen what he can do offloading talent. He'll have his first big opportunity with Alex this offseason.

Potential Trade Partners:
  • Browns (AFC)
  • Bills (AFC)
  • Cardinals (NFC
  • Bengals (AFC - longshot)
  • Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
  • Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
  • Jets (AFC)
  • Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

What do they have to offer, and what do you think he can net us?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:52 PM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Pretty sure this Offense is one quality WR and a solidified OL away from being set. Defense could use some work however.

If we can cut Hali, DJ, and trade Alex... I'd love to see us grab up M Butler, Star/Richardson, and a really solid WR like Robinson or Richardson. I also really like Burton, we could play kelce as more as a WR more often if we had Burton on board.
Definitely upgrade on the o-line. Receivers aren't great, but good enough.

Defense needs a bunch of help.
Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Snopes Hammer 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:01 PM   #152
MVP

We could have as much as $25m-$30m in available cap space from what I understand. How would you spend it?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:09 PM   #153
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
When I think of Chiefs QBs we could have won a SB with if the rest of the team had been up to snuff, I think of Trent.

When I think of Chiefs teams we could have won a SB with if the QB had been up to snuff, I think of Alex's teams.

Yeah okay. We can go back to when the Alex trade happened and you whined like a bitch about how bad the Chiefs were and Alex wouldn’t make a difference. And here they are now 5 straight winning seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #154
Now you've pissed me off!

Say the six seed ends up beating Jacksonville, which is always a possibility when Blake Bortles is a factor. The Chiefs beat the Ravens, who suck, and then face Pittsburgh, who will have a hobbled Antonio Brown. Todd Haley always turns into a ****ing mong against the Chiefs in the red zone. This time the Chiefs score a few TDs in the red zone and win the game, then go to the AFCCG where they face the Patriots and lose.

What percentage of the fanbase wants Smith to return?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #155
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
This time the Chiefs score a few TDs in the red zone and win the game, then go to the AFCCG where they face the Patriots and lose.

100%

Which is exactly what I'm afraid of.

I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER YEAR OF THIS SHIT.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:30 PM   #156
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
100%

Shut up! You’ve put up with this for plenty of years. What’s another year like? Death? You’re a grown man and accustomed to this sh*t, you’re definately not a pussy and so don’t try to act like one.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:31 PM   #157
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Say the six seed ends up beating Jacksonville, which is always a possibility when Blake Bortles is a factor. The Chiefs beat the Ravens, who suck, and then face Pittsburgh, who will have a hobbled Antonio Brown. Todd Haley always turns into a ****ing mong against the Chiefs in the red zone. This time the Chiefs score a few TDs in the red zone and win the game, then go to the AFCCG where they face the Patriots and lose.

At least under 100% because I don't, by any means want him back next year.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:32 PM   #158
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post

Shut up! You’ve put up with this for plenty of years. What’s another year like? Death? You’re a grown man and accustomed to this sh*t, you’re definately not a pussy and so don’t try to act like one.

He’s definitely a pussy.

Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:06 PM   #159
Supporter

I'm really torn here. I'm super excited for Mahomes to be the starter. I also think that the team needs the cap space tied up on Alex next year as well as the draft pick(s) we would get. But otoh, he has had the best season of his year this year. He has aired it out like we want him to this year. He has earned the right to return and start for the Chiefs next year. Sigh. I guess that it's a good thing that I'm not the one making this decision. Whatever Reid and Veach decide to do is good with me. Under Alex and Andy, this team has won back to back division titles for the first time ever, they broke our playoff losing streak, and they have owned the AFC West for the past 3 seasons. Who am I to doubt them?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 05:08 PM   #160
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
He has earned the right to return and start for the Chiefs next year.
You won't feel this way if they don't get past the divisional round.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #161
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I'm really torn here. I'm super excited for Mahomes to be the starter. I also think that the team needs the cap space tied up on Alex next year as well as the draft pick(s) we would get. But otoh, he has had the best season of his year this year. He has aired it out like we want him to this year. He has earned the right to return and start for the Chiefs next year. Sigh. I guess that it's a good thing that I'm not the one making this decision. Whatever Reid and Veach decide to do is good with me. Under Alex and Andy, this team has won back to back division titles for the first time ever, they broke our playoff losing streak, and they have owned the AFC West for the past 3 seasons. Who am I to doubt them?
I'm not gonna' be an ass at Christmas.

Sigh...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 07:15 PM   #162
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
2nd Round pick would be great and he's played up to that level this year with the last few games rescuing him from the previous 2 game funk.

I don't think the Jags would do it now. Clearly no to Broncos. Bills and even Browns would be a strong possibility. Maybe the Cards.
I agree
As long as the trade is with a team picking high in the draft like the Browns...yes a 2nd round will be good.
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-24-2017, 07:56 PM   #163
MVP

Quote:
You won't feel this way if they don't get past the divisional round.
He has earned nothing for next year. The team needs to do what is in its best interest to win a championship, which is to maximize value in a trade to clear up cap space so the defense can be rebuilt under a new Defensive Co.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:16 PM   #164
Starter

Quote:
100%

You also thought The Last Jedi was a great movie. SIT the **** down.
FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:40 PM   #165
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs View Post
You also thought The Last Jedi was a great movie. SIT the **** down.

*mic drop*