Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What team do you want Alex to go to, and what do you want in return?

We've seen that Veach can fleece teams for acquiring talent (Ragland/Bills), but we haven't seen what he can do offloading talent. He'll have his first big opportunity with Alex this offseason.

Potential Trade Partners:
  • Browns (AFC)
  • Bills (AFC)
  • Cardinals (NFC
  • Bengals (AFC - longshot)
  • Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
  • Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
  • Jets (AFC)
  • Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

What do they have to offer, and what do you think he can net us?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:56 PM   #136
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Agreed. Alex is better.
He isn't.

What you're seeing now is what you get with Alex Smith when he's saddled with a defense that is merely mediocre instead of elite.

You get 8-6 and fighting for the 4th seed.

I shudder to think what the last five years would have been like if our defense had been playing at Vermeil levels. People would see Alex much differently.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:59 PM   #137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He isn't.

What you're seeing now is what you get with Alex Smith when he's saddled with a defense that is merely mediocre instead of elite.

You get 8-6 and fighting for the 4th seed.

I shudder to think what the last five years would have been like if our defense had been playing at Vermeil levels. People would see Alex much differently.
Trint was a flash in the pan - a one hit wonder. Get over it.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:02 PM   #138
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Trint was a flash in the pan - a one hit wonder. Get over it.
When I think of Chiefs QBs we could have won a SB with if the rest of the team had been up to snuff, I think of Trent.

When I think of Chiefs teams we could have won a SB with if the QB had been up to snuff, I think of Alex's teams.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:19 PM   #139
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
When I think of Chiefs QBs we could have won a SB with if the rest of the team had been up to snuff, I think of Trent.

When I think of Chiefs teams we could have won a SB with if the QB had been up to snuff, I think of Alex's teams.
This.

Alexsexuals are a weird and stupid bunch.

Alex Smith better than Trent Green
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:39 PM   #140
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

I doubt Reid trades Smith I inside the AFC. Washington is a great landing spot if Cousins leaves.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-24-2017, 06:48 AM   #141
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post
This.

Alexsexuals are a weird and stupid bunch.

Alex Smith better than Trent Green
I'm not even an Alex fan dumbass. It's pretty easy to see Alex is a much better QB. I'm not even gonna argue why.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-24-2017, 07:57 AM   #142
Consuming CP souls

After this year's run, he will retire a Chief.3 more years of Alexsexuality!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #143
TACO SALAD

Browns seem like the obvious choice. They need to change the culture. Let Smith come in and hopefully help the team not be an embarrassment. They also have a poop ton of picks
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:18 AM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I doubt Reid trades Smith I inside the AFC. Washington is a great landing spot if Cousins leaves.
He traded McNabb to the Redskins.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:23 AM   #145
In Search of a Life

I want him to go to the super bowl and return with a ring.

But for next year, I don't care where he goes. Best fit for him is the browns, imo. Good offensive line, decent offensive supporting cast, ascending defense, and an insane amount of cap space and picks to improve it. All he has to do is send the team to the playoffs and Cleveland will build him a statue.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:10 AM   #146
Veteran

Why isn’t San Diego an option? Ya’ll scared, that’s why. It’s his home town and would make sense.
JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JENKINSWINS < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:34 AM   #147
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS View Post
Why isn’t San Diego an option? Ya’ll scared, that’s why. It’s his home town and would make sense.
How many more years is Phyllis under contract? Smith wouldn't go there as a backup.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:36 AM   #148
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS View Post
His home town no longer has a team then.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:34 PM   #149
MVP

I think the OP should have been "What do you want in return for Alex Smith? AND what would you do with the available Cap Space trading him would create?"

Lots of quality FAs available this offseason...

Defense:
M Butler
S Lotulelei
S Richardson
E Ansah
M Claiborne
T Johnson
P Amukamara

Offense:
A Robinson
S Watkins
J Matthews
T Pryor
M Wallace
E Decker
P Richardson
J Graham
T Burton
L Joeckel
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:40 PM   #150
MVP

Pretty sure this Offense is one quality WR and a solidified OL away from being set. Defense could use some work however.

If we can cut Hali, DJ, and trade Alex... I'd love to see us grab up M Butler, Star/Richardson, and a really solid WR like Robinson or Richardson. I also really like Burton, we could play kelce as more as a WR more often if we had Burton on board.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 12-24-2017 at 02:45 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.