Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-26-2017, 11:13 AM   #2
MVP

I'm not sure how this "injury concern" argument even makes sense. You gain absolutely nothing from starting Bray. There is no plus side at all. So, it's either Alex or Pat. No way do they want Alex to be out there, so it's Pat, as it should be. I don't recall him being injury prone and the Chiefs need to get people stirring for next season. If nothing else it's going to put asses in the seats for next season. The stadium had probably 25000 empty seats Sunday for a home game where they clinched the division title.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
. If nothing else it's going to put asses in the seats for next season. The stadium had probably 25000 empty seats Sunday for a home game where they clinched the division title.
Are you serious? I read an article that rated the Chiefs as having the worst fan base in the NFL. I couldn't believe it. I guess they were right. You guys suck. I've probably been to as many Chiefs games as you guys have, and I'm from NJ. Get to the damn game.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:00 AM   #4
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
Holy shit are you kidding me?? The only QB getting “meaningful” reps in practice is the starter...Alex. Scout team is all there is left when you aren’t the starter. Bray isn’t even a thought in practice during the regular season.

The coaches job is to get the starters ready for a W each week. Until Mahomes is the starter, this is all he’ll get. The reason why he should start against Denver. The ‘injury’ concern is stupid. Treat the kid like the ****ing football player he is, and get his ass ready to play. He’s not some sacred calf that should be wrapped in a bubble. I hope he gets hit multiple times, struggles his ass off, and goes into the offseason with a gigantic chip on his shoulder.
Pat don't need no reps man! He will torch them all by himself.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'll get excited when Andy announces it
****ing this
Saw in as a spoiler in another read also.
Title misleading unless as Pug says Andy says it. I like op but cocktease of a title.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:13 PM   #6
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Get them feet wet, young man! Go Chiefs!
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:14 PM   #7
Inmem 2.0

Who cares
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:15 PM   #8
Life is changing..

Yay
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #9
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Unless I hear it from Coach Andy Reid I'm not going get my hopes up.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:36 AM   #10
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Unless I hear it from Coach Andy Reid I'm not going get my hopes up.
Smart choice.

.pretty sure Reid will worry about next season when it is appropriate.

That isnt this game.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:43 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Smart choice.

That isnt this game.
This game is still about this season. This game is a chance to get your backup QB some valuable playing time. You might need him if your starter goes down in the playoffs.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:53 AM   #12
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
This game is still about this season. This game is a chance to get your backup QB some valuable playing time. You might need him if your starter goes down in the playoffs.
I will be surprised if he plays.

Those risks/desires have existed al season.

Doesnt change anything.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:47 AM   #13
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Smart choice.

That isnt this game.
This game is meaningless, what is wrong with getting our young backups some playing time? And not just Mahomes. We should let Eligwe, Chesson, Kpass, etc. all get playing time.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:16 PM   #14
Starter

I believe they will start Tyler Bray!!
Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooch View Post
I believe they will start Tyler Bray!!
I will laugh so hard
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.