Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2018, 07:28 AM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Trading an all-pro corner on his rookie contract because he isnt a quiet humble boy scout. Thats the type of move that could potentially get me to ****ing hate this already butt****ing dumbass loser franchise to the point of no return. I mean holy shit. After all the facepalming these football scholars have already induced. You'd think they would stop with the idiocy just for a minute. We are barely over a month out from our last huge embarrassing failure.
I have no inside information and personally feel these rumors are throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks but he hasn't been a boy scout and if he's made it clear that he doesn't want to be in KC and will leave at the soonest possible moment then you move him before all you get is a comp pick or you end like the Redskins and Cousins. Nobody is gonna give them anything for him because they know he'll get cut. And you can't make somebody want to be in small market flyover KC
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.