Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2020, 05:45 PM  

Power 5 conferences moving toward postponing 2020 NCAA football season

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:15 PM   #316
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not my fault that you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. Maybe if you made sense and we’re consistent I wouldn’t have to assume anything.
I have been. It is just not what you want to hear. You can't handle people that understand that there might not be football and why. You just go ahead and keep saying that peoplenlike Mecca have an agenda or I am a moron and all that just because you don't want to or can't understand the reality.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #317
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I have been. It is just not what you want to hear. You can't handle people that understand that there might not be football and why. You just go ahead and keep saying that peoplenlike Mecca have an agenda or I am a moron and all that just because you don't want to or can't understand the reality.

I fully understand reality. I just don’t agree with it and anybody with half a brain can see it’s all one big overreaction mostly based on optics and fear of litigation. It has little to do with the health of players/coaches.

Again, how are these guys not better off in a controlled environment where they are tested regularly? You refuse to answer this. These are young people that will very rarely experience heavy symptoms more or less death. They also aren’t scared of COVID and will continue to live their lives normally outside of football. The best player in CFB clearly agrees.

Football is already a risky game, but we allow people to assess the risks and make their own choice whether to play or not. This should be no different.

And I’m not the only one that can see Mecca has an agenda, so **** off with your defense of his bs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:41 PM   #318
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I fully understand reality. I just don’t agree with it
Again, how are these guys not better off in a controlled environment where they are tested regularly? You refuse to answer this
See at least you admitted that it is your opinion that is the problem here.

I have answered that before but here I can tell you again. You don't known that they are any safer because you don't know who is or is not going to follow or have proper protocols. Just a like baseball and those teams. Some have not had any cases other like the Marlins and Cardinals have been shut down over exposures. Mranwhile exposing other teams and players. So your pro or college team can do everything right and you still get exposed because of someone else or some other team.
20 somethings are going to be hard to keep from going out and chasing pussy or whatever else no matter where they are located. If they are responsible then they will be responsible. If they are not then they are going to be irresponsible wherever they are located.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:48 PM   #319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
See at least you admitted that it is your opinion that is the problem here.

I have answered that before but here I can tell you again. You don't known that they are any safer because you don't know who is or is not going to follow or have proper protocols. Just a like baseball and those teams. Some have not had any cases other like the Marlins and Cardinals have been shut down over exposures. Mranwhile exposing other teams and players. So your pro or college team can do everything right and you still get exposed because of someone else or some other team.
20 somethings are going to be hard to keep from going out and chasing pussy or whatever else no matter where they are located. If they are responsible then they will be responsible. If they are not then they are going to be irresponsible wherever they are located.

That’s exactly my ****ing point. Not playing football doesn’t mean that these guys aren’t going to get and/or spread COVID. If they do, they will at least have structure and be tested regularly. Without it they’re just going to do what young kids do (but more often) and are probably more at risk (as is the spread). Thanks for proving my point.

So if it’s the players health you care about, and preventing the spread, how can you not see that they’re better off in a controlled environment getting tested regularly? Do you have any critical thinking skills?

Also, of course it’s a ****ing opinion. I didn’t think that needed to be spelled out for you.

Last edited by staylor26; 08-13-2020 at 02:55 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 02:51 PM   #320
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Yeah and lots of people would not wear helmets that ride motorcycles if they could make that choice. Same thing with seat belts. Just like those decisions are made by other people so will the decision about athletics.
Really bad comparison. No law should be able to be made if it only restricts you and you cannot hurt anyone else by doing it.

For example, there is absolutely no reason why seat belt & helmet rules should exist. If the person doesn't want to wear them, it only hurts them. They splatter on the pavement, nobody else dies.

There is no reason pot should be illegal. If you want to smoke weed all day and be lazy, more power to you. Isn't hurting anyone except yourself.

With Covid, you are affecting more than just yourself. You are potentially infecting others. Totally different.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 03:53 PM   #321
**** That Noise

Big12 coaches have to sign a waiver before each game saying no one on the field has Covid.

It will be interesting to see how they handle that, if they “bubble” for two days before each game when they take the test? Or what the repercussions are if a Covid player squeaks by?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-13-2020, 05:48 PM   #322
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
For example, there is absolutely no reason why seat belt & helmet rules should exist. If the person doesn't want to wear them, it only hurts them. They splatter on the pavement, nobody else dies.
Your lifetime as a brain-dead vegetable on Medicaid costs all of us.

Your brains smeared all over the pavement snarls traffic for hours and traumatizes first responders.

We don't live in the wild west anymore where you just die in a field and get eaten by coyotes.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:05 PM   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Your lifetime as a brain-dead vegetable on Medicaid costs all of us.

Your brains smeared all over the pavement snarls traffic for hours and traumatizes first responders.

We don't live in the wild west anymore where you just die in a field and get eaten by coyotes.
Obesity costs us even more. Better ban sugar.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:19 PM   #324
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
With Covid, you are affecting more than just yourself. You are potentially infecting others. Totally different.
In related news dumbshits such as yourself want to ban the consumption of peanut-based products to protect those with peanut allergies, correct?

In reality people with peanut allergies take their own extra precautions.

The same should be true with the small % of people who fall in the high risk category for COVID-19 complications... they should mitigate their own risk without forcing draconian measures on the general public.

If you are obese/diabetic... lose weight or stay at home.

If you are older... stay at home.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:35 PM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
In related news dumbshits such as yourself want to ban the consumption of peanut-based products to protect those with peanut allergies, correct?

In reality people with peanut allergies take their own extra precautions.

The same should be true with the small % of people who fall in the high risk category for COVID-19 complications... they should mitigate their own risk without forcing draconian measures on the general public.

If you are obese/diabetic... lose weight or stay at home.

If you are older... stay at home.
This is downright out there. I mean way, way out there.

Food allergies kill like 150-200 people a year. Not peanut allergies, all food allergies. COVID has killed 160,000 people in six months.

If peanuts were out here killing hundreds of thousands of people, something would be done.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
This is downright out there. I mean way, way out there.

Food allergies kill like 150-200 people a year. Not peanut allergies, all food allergies. COVID has killed 160,000 people in six months.

If peanuts were out here killing hundreds of thousands of people, something would be done.
Which proves that if people in the high risk groups took greater personal responsibility for implementing their own mitigation measures (as those with food allergies, compromised immune systems, etc do on a regular basis during “normal” times) rather than forcing it on the unaffected general public, COVID-19 complications/deaths would be greatly minimized.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:52 PM   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Which proves that if people in the high risk groups took greater personal responsibility for implementing their own mitigation measures (as those with food allergies, compromised immune systems, etc do on a regular basis during “normal” times) rather than forcing it on the unaffected general public, COVID-19 complications/deaths would be greatly minimized.
Food allergies are not contagious.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:00 PM   #328
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Obesity costs us even more. Better ban sugar.
I'd be up for maybe not letting companies market the hell out of foods with zero nutritional value - like we do with cigarettes.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #329
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Food allergies are not contagious.
KCChiefsFan88 is incapable of even grasping the concept that he should be concerned about anyone other than himself.

All this shit only got real to him when college football was in jeopardy.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:32 AM   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
KCChiefsFan88 is incapable of even grasping the concept that he should be concerned about anyone other than himself.

All this shit only got real to him when college football was in jeopardy.
CoronaHoax dumbshits such as yourself are going to be terribly disappointed when the ACC/Big 12/SEC successfully complete the upcoming college football season while maintaining low positive case rates for the duration of the season.

Also I am not going to make any assumptions about your specific weight situation... but it is interesting that CoronaHoax garbage such as yourself who babble on about personal responsibility when it comes to masks/social distancing then want to deny the reality that the majority of complications/deaths from COVID-19 could be prevented if obese people would take personal responsibility and lose weight.

I am guessing that obesity personal responsibility failure hits close to home for people like yourself.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote