Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #1291
SuperBowl or bust

This thread needs a clean up crew
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #1292
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
And you sound like an idiot.
OK. You just sound like some entitled white girl. When I took my kids on public transport and a bum brought his ****ed pit on board (unleashed) I positioned them behind a crowd of fufu white women with starbucks cups. They thought that street pitt was adorable. That's what you remind me of.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #1293
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Shut the **** up all of you!!! This is a thread in which you are not...Worthy!!!

...see what I did there? Clean it up. My fault for asking about KC and crime. Sheesh.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #1294
Inmem 2.0

That sucks but welcome to KC its a crime ridden shithole
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #1295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
That sucks but welcome to KC its a crime ridden shithole
lol you ****ing people I swear
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #1296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How do people even get their vehicle stolen? I don't even know how you would steal my car. It wouldn't drive. I don't know how it would even be possible. And then I would get an immediate notification to my app.
A couple things -

Your key fob is constantly sending out a signal, looking for the car. That signal can be boosted with a simple machine bought on the internet. It then clones that signal and can send it back out (without the key). It's like a wifi booster.

Additionally, there are even more sophisticated machines that don't need the key fob nearby to clone the signal.

Kia and Hyundai use a particular key fob technology that is easy to clone. there are youtube videos on how to do it. There's a reason Kia and Hyundai have six vehicles on the top 10 most stolen list.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #1297
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
lol you ****ing people I swear
Says a guy who doesn't even live here
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:19 PM   #1298
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
A couple things -

Your key fob is constantly sending out a signal, looking for the car. That signal can be boosted with a simple machine bought on the internet. It then clones that signal and can send it back out (without the key). It's like a wifi booster.

Additionally, there are even more sophisticated machines that don't need the key fob nearby to clone the signal.

Kia and Hyundai use a particular key fob technology that is easy to clone. there are youtube videos on how to do it. There's a reason Kia and Hyundai have six vehicles on the top 10 most stolen list.
It was a scat pack they steal them all the time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240515-103356.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	127488  
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #1299
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
It was a scat pack they steal them all the time

I'm going from 1-10 on a scoring curve: green hoodie guy gets a -1 for not wearing sunglasses so a 9. The guy looking in window that didn't look right at the camera for a full mug shot when someone said something along the lines of "holy shit, there's a camera" get a 6 and the two other numb nuts fail and have to go to summer school.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.