Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:08 AM   #1276
best in the biz

People have been getting mugged in the parking garages of the Plaza for years.

It's not a secret, it just doesn't get reported on, for obvious reasons.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:09 AM   #1277
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
LOL. Sure. You can walk around these boojie downtowns and enjoy the veneer of safety. But you're dealing with 63 crimes per 1000 people in KC. That's dangerous. At some point if you keep walking around downtime like a smiley white guy just out there living your life you might observe some wild shit or get mixed up with some dangerous individuals.
You're right, it's best to stay home and cower in the basement.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:13 AM   #1278
MVP

lol I'm just laughing because spelling bourgeoisie "boojie" is about as Missouri as pronouncing Versailles "ver sails"
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:13 AM   #1279
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
You're right, it's best to stay home and cower in the basement.
You did for far less (covidiot). All I know is that if I'm walking around an urban city (and I've been in quite a few and ridden greyhounds in my past) with a 70\1000 violent crime rate than my heckles are raised. I'm aware of my surroundings. I'm walking with a purpose and I'm ignoring shitbag eye contact. I'm not telling my Mom to come roam around the city center like it's Tokyo.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:14 AM   #1280
MVP

Oh yeah bring the pandemic into this you're winning the thread
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:23 AM   #1281
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
lol I'm just laughing because spelling bourgeoisie "boojie" is about as Missouri as pronouncing Versailles "ver sails"
Booshie\boojie. However the **** you spell it. Best way to describe city's in 2024. They built exclusive condo's near the old stripclubs and warehouses in DC. Senators and Staff people moved in thinking it was save (like Daface). Every year like clockwork somebody from congress gets car jacked or assaulted outside their condo's.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:23 AM   #1282
Starter

Quote:
You did for far less (covidiot). All I know is that if I'm walking around an urban city (and I've been in quite a few and ridden greyhounds in my past) with a 70\1000 violent crime rate than my heckles are raised. I'm aware of my surroundings. I'm walking with a purpose and I'm ignoring shitbag eye contact. I'm not telling my Mom to come roam around the city center like it's Tokyo.
What a coward. Lol
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:24 AM   #1283
Veteran

Quote:
Oh yeah bring the pandemic into this you're winning the thread
Shelter in place.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:27 AM   #1284
MVP

Quote:
Shelter in place.
Shelter us from your bad takes
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:31 AM   #1285
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
What a coward. Lol
Let me tell you a story. Where I worked we were in one of these cool little urban hip areas... A guy kidnaps his girl friend, tortures her for hours.. but she manages to escape. She escaped directly onto our facility and begs the guard to help. The guard spots the boyfriend drive through and tries to confront him. Boy friend executes the cop and then peels his girlfriends cap point-blank. Public execution rght in front of everybody. Another time we had a robbery at a pawn shop across our street that escalated to a parking lot. Guy got shot and some people went to provide assistance. The robbers returned and finished the guy off with a fully automatic while a lady was applying pressure. But you're right. Be tough guy and take Grandma to KC at night and act like it's Stockholm. LOL. And FWI I take my kids into urban environments all the time (Anacostia). I just know that anybody can be a random victim and I understand we're in a volatile area and around some wild boys.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:33 AM   #1286
Veteran

Quote:
Shelter us from your bad takes
You sound like a sheltered girl from the burbs.
Old 05-17-2024, 10:15 AM   #1287
MVP

And you sound like an idiot.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 10:34 AM   #1288
Starter

I lived in NYC for a decade before moving back home to KC twenty years ago, where I work downtown. I feel bad for those folks that live in fear of cities. Best times of my life have happened in cities. The burbs have been great for raising my kids, but I encourage them to go live in big cities too -- at least while they are in their 20s.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-17-2024, 10:38 AM   #1289
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I lived in NYC for a decade before moving back home to KC twenty years ago, where I work downtown. I feel bad for those folks that live in fear of cities. Best times of my life have happened in cities. The burbs have been great for raising my kids, but I encourage them to go live in big cities too -- at least while they are in their 20s.
But there are darkies there and they make me very scared. Thats why I have 97 ARs at home and a little willy
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 10:40 AM   #1290
Starter

I come in to see if there is some news about Worthy, only to find cranky CPers arguing with each other. Will I ever learn?
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote