Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:06 PM   #901
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Watched Mahomes' presser. He's always been good at saying the right things, but that's another part of his game he has mastered too.

Literally the perfect QB. Does everything you'd want at a great level.

I have zero doubt none of us on here will ever live to see anyone else like this at the position.
I saw Caleb Williams bragging about how he can make all the same plays as Mahomes. First and foremost, I don't think he has the same arm strength. But second of all, Patrick has always been very humble considering his talent.

Caleb was a 5-star recruit in high school and has had people kissing his ass to the moon forever. Mahomes was a 3-star recruit with a losing record in college. Nobody considered him a Heisman candidate even though he played the game at a very high level for his position in those years. Patrick came into the NFL with a humble attitude and the right work ethic to improve on his various flaws.

Caleb has never really had adversity from high school to now. I think he's potentially gonna have a reality check when he gets to the NFL. Caleb reminds me more of Kyler Murray than Patrick Mahomes. That's the bad attitude I have seen from Caleb in his college career. It's the bad attitude we saw from Kyler across his college career and continued into his NFL career.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:06 PM   #902
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Lots of people taking the Niners because of the emotional factor - ie, they haven't won a SB in nearly 30 years and are hungry to win it this time around, revenge on the Chiefs, Purdy winning would be a great story, Shanahan finally getting it done on the big stage, CMAC finally getting one, etc.
Sounds a lot like Buffalo and Baltimore...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:11 PM   #903
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I saw Caleb Williams bragging about how he can make all the same plays as Mahomes. First and foremost, I don't think he has the same arm strength. But second of all, Patrick has always been very humble considering his talent.

Caleb was a 5-star recruit in high school and has had people kissing his ass to the moon forever. Mahomes was a 3-star recruit with a losing record in college. Nobody considered him a Heisman candidate even though he played the game at a very high level for his position in those years. Patrick came into the NFL with a humble attitude and the right work ethic to improve on his various flaws.

Caleb has never really had adversity from high school to now. I think he's potentially gonna have a reality check when he gets to the NFL. Caleb reminds me more of Kyler Murray than Patrick Mahomes. That's the bad attitude I have seen from Caleb in his college career. It's the bad attitude we saw from Kyler across his college career and continued into his NFL career.
Caleb Williams should kiss Patrick's feet because if it weren't for his success in the NFL, he too would be considered a gunslinger project just like Patrick was.

I do not buy into the Williams hype because the mental flaws I think that have begun to show up do not bode well for NFL success.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:12 PM   #904
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Re: Toney:

- let him think he’s playing so he doesn’t talk shit or leak the gameplan or anything crazy
- surprise! You’re inactive, just an hour before kickoff. If he acts up have security remove him.
- we won the Super Bowl! Tomorrow you’re cut.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:17 PM   #905
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I believe with our defense there's a better chance of him having the worst game of his career than the best game of his career.
He's going to have to play balls to the walls and get lucky a couple times, IMO.

He's going to need to take chances and hope they get another deep completion on a dropped pick. Or our guy trips in coverage. Or a weak flag gets thrown.

He can't play tight, IMO - that's just a recipe for a closer loss. If he wants to win this game, Purdy's going to have to play like his head's on fire and his ass is a catchin'. And if he does that, he's going to put some balls in harms way. If we end up with them, they lose badly. If they get through somehow, they could win it.

So I know a lot of people think Purdy needs to manage the game and I think the opposite. He needs to play as aggressively as he's ever played in his life. Because if you lose by 3 or you lose by 30, you still lost. Nobody remembers if you kept it close.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:24 PM   #906
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

- let him think he’s playing so he doesn’t talk shit or leak the gameplan or anything crazy
- surprise! You’re inactive, just an hour before kickoff. If he acts up have security remove him.
Sounds good.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:25 PM   #907
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think you got your years mixed up.
You’re right.

I meant to use the year the Super Bowl was actually played but did them half and half apparently.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:26 PM   #908

Quote:

He needs to prepare like he’s playing even if he isn’t.

Never know what could happen between now and then.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:29 PM   #909
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Caleb Williams should kiss Patrick's feet because if it weren't for his success in the NFL, he too would be considered a gunslinger project just like Patrick was.

I do not buy into the Williams hype because the mental flaws I think that have begun to show up do not bode well for NFL success.
Humility is important. I think it’s potentially a missing element for Caleb. We’ll see if he can back up his cockiness with actual performance over the long haul. I don’t believe his arm is quite as strong as Patrick’s, so that freelancing stuff in college is more likely to fail in the NFL.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:32 PM   #910
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
The Niners may have better weapons, but I think our defense matches up better against them than it does against Buffalo. The Bills running game outmuscles people with a north-south power running attack. And you have to deal with Allen running on top of that. It's very different from the wide zone scheme the Niners like to run.
I think the Chiefs should win this game and Purdy doesn't really scare me much. That being said, his scrambling ability that he showed a lot in the 2nd half of the NFC Champ kind of scares me. I'm sure Spags will plan for that. Hopefully, Gay is good to go and he handles that aspect.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:33 PM   #911
Starter

Quote:

I see a game day inactive
TNTEICHER has disabled reputation
Old 02-01-2024, 02:39 PM   #912
Supporter

Quote:

Exactly!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:40 PM   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's going to have to play balls to the walls and get lucky a couple times, IMO.

He's going to need to take chances and hope they get another deep completion on a dropped pick. Or our guy trips in coverage. Or a weak flag gets thrown.

He can't play tight, IMO - that's just a recipe for a closer loss. If he wants to win this game, Purdy's going to have to play like his head's on fire and his ass is a catchin'. And if he does that, he's going to put some balls in harms way. If we end up with them, they lose badly. If they get through somehow, they could win it.

So I know a lot of people think Purdy needs to manage the game and I think the opposite. He needs to play as aggressively as he's ever played in his life. Because if you lose by 3 or you lose by 30, you still lost. Nobody remembers if you kept it close.
The media is our friend for the next week.

Purdy has PLENTY of time to think about what a Super Bowl would mean for him. He’s about to have more cameras in his face than he’s ever had before.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he came out tentative and scared to lose the game.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:41 PM   #914
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
You’re right.

I meant to use the year the Super Bowl was actually played but did them half and half apparently.
Yeah, just use the season. Makes more sense.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:45 PM   #915
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:

I fully expect Toney to pull a Barrett Robbins.......especially with the super bowl being played in Vegas.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.