Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:42 PM   #886
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Disagree.

He doesn’t have to do anything crazy if the Chiefs shit the bed and get blown out (too many turnovers, penalties, etc).

If it’s a close game, Purdy will have to make big time throws against an elite pass defense late. It always happens in these games.

If it’s close, one QB will make the winning plays. One QB won’t.
I'm not talking about the upcoming game. I meant in general across all the games, Purdy does not have to do anything crazy like Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson. He has a better OC and much better weapons supporting him than those 2 guys.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #887
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Why even have this distraction around when he adds zero value.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #888
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I'm not talking about the upcoming game. I meant in general across all the games, Purdy does not have to do anything crazy like Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson. He has a better OC and much better weapons supporting him than those 2 guys.
If the Chiefs shut down the running game and/or get up on them and force them to be one dimensional than Purdy is ****ed
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:44 PM   #889
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Feeling better about the Chiefs every day. Jason McIntyre (Fox Sports - Cowherd Show) says he's all over the 9'rs. He's been been CRAZY wrong about the Chiefs the entire playoffs. Appreciate ya, Jason!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:46 PM   #890
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I have no concerns about Purdy.

Biggest concern is CMC since the Chiefs weakness on defense has been stopping the run and defending RB’s in the passing game.

Presumably Spags will make this the focal point of his defensive gameplan.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:47 PM   #891
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Again, Andy knows everything and I trust Andy to do what's best.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:48 PM   #892
Starter

Lots of people taking the Niners because of the emotional factor - ie, they haven't won a SB in nearly 30 years and are hungry to win it this time around, revenge on the Chiefs, Purdy winning would be a great story, Shanahan finally getting it done on the big stage, CMAC finally getting one, etc.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM   #893
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
The Niners may have better weapons, but I think our defense matches up better against them than it does against Buffalo. The Bills running game outmuscles people with a north-south power running attack. And you have to deal with Allen running on top of that. It's very different from the wide zone scheme the Niners like to run.
Agree with you about Josh Allen's designed run plays. He's a giant running back coming up the middle. Thankfully the Niners don't have that.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:50 PM   #894
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Watched Mahomes' presser. He's always been good at saying the right things, but that's another part of his game he has mastered too.

Literally the perfect QB. Does everything you'd want at a great level.

I have zero doubt none of us on here will ever live to see anyone else like this at the position.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 01:55 PM   #895
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I keep having a lot of the same feelings I had going into Buffalo.

I felt like we could score whenever we needed against Buffalo but Buffalo has a couple of weapons that could give us trouble in Kincaid and Cook.

SF is very similar to Buffalo in that regard, but a little better. Kittle is a little better than Kincaid, CMC better than Cook, their WR duo is better than Buffalos as a complementary threat. Their defense is also bad but a little better than Buffalo's (in the condition it was in).

Now Buffalo had Allen who played very well and that serves as a bit of an equalizer. If Purdy can have a career game and be at/near the level Allen was, we're going to have trouble. Because at that point they're Buffalo but better.

But if I just put a 'representative' performance in there for Purdy - that's not going to be good enough.
I believe with our defense there's a better chance of him having the worst game of his career than the best game of his career.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 01:55 PM   #896
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’ll assume all 4 teams are on the bye the week before the Super Bowl, so I’m judging them all at the same point.

Given only how they were playing going INTO the Super Bowl (not during the Super Bowl), I’d rank them like this:

1) 2020 Chiefs (2019?)
2) 2023 Chiefs
3) 2022 Chiefs
4) 2021 Chiefs (2020?)

2020 had all of those weapons weapons rolling at the same time.

This year we have the best defense by far and the offense has gotten it together for the most part.

Last year, we had Mahomes on 1 leg and didn’t know what to expect from all the WR injuries.

2021 had the abysmal OL situation that couldn’t be overcome against a quality opponent.
I think you got your years mixed up.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:57 PM   #897
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Watched Mahomes' presser. He's always been good at saying the right things, but that's another part of his game he has mastered too.

Literally the perfect QB. Does everything you'd want at a great level.

I have zero doubt none of us on here will ever live to see anyone else like this at the position.
I weirdly think about this all the time. I used to believe that everyone was made equal just in their own ways. Like one guy cant read but he gets a huge dick, another has a god level brain but socially awkward ect. Mahoes if ****ing great at everything. I mean what is his flaw? The only thing you can knock him on is A. His brother (not him) or B. His voice. Dude was designed in a lab.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 01:57 PM   #898
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The final redemption of the season incoming.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:00 PM   #899
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I weirdly think about this all the time. I used to believe that everyone was made equal just in their own ways. Like one guy cant read but he gets a huge dick, another has a god level brain but socially awkward ect. Mahoes if ****ing great at everything. I mean what is his flaw? The only thing you can knock him on is A. His brother (not him) or B. His voice. Dude was designed in a lab.

He calls his wife bro. That’s all I can think of.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:01 PM   #900
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Placating, don’t worry he’ll be inactive for the dance.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.