Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:12 PM   #616
MER

You know, you said you were done talking about this 100 pages ago.

I think your skirt is showing.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:14 PM   #617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You know, you said you were done talking about this 100 pages ago.
Not my fault that my position continues to be misrepresented by this reerun.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:17 PM   #618
MER

Why in the world do you care?
You throw whatever at whomever.

That's fine.
But the victim screeching is very femmie.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:55 PM   #619
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Why in the world do you care?
You throw whatever at whomever.

That's fine.
But the victim screeching is very femmie.

So let me get this straight...

Painting your finger nails, having a pink phone, etc. is not feminine, but correcting people who continue to make false claims about your beliefs is?

This is the epitome of brain rot.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 03:35 PM   #620
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

So let me get this straight...

Painting your finger nails, having a pink phone, etc. is not feminine, but correcting people who continue to make false claims about your beliefs is?

This is the epitome of brain rot.
I didn't say it wasn't fem.
You sure you aren't emotional?
Old 04-01-2024, 03:40 PM   #621
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I didn't say it wasn't fem.
You sure you aren't emotional?
So you're just further proof that I was right when I said even most women would find that behavior effeminate?

Thanks for playing.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:42 PM   #622
MER

Anytime.
I love when the the audience gets to see the real you.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:44 PM   #623
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Anytime.
I love when the the audience gets to see the real you.
What exactly is "the real me"?
Old 04-01-2024, 05:00 PM   #624
Supporter

Quote:
You: staylor26 believes A.

Me: no, here's me clearly saying B, the exact opposite, dumbass

You: YoU'Re sO MaD bRo
Now you are just making things up to make yourself feel better.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:06 PM   #625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Now you are just making things up to make yourself feel better.
You:

Quote:
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor

The post I quoted in response to this nonsense:

Quote:
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.
Your response:

Quote:
Again, get your emotions under control.

So yea, that's is exactly what happened here. 100% projecting with this bullshit. You're the full blown liar at this point.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:23 PM   #626
Supporter

Quote:
You:

The post I quoted in response to this nonsense:

Your response:

So yea, that's is exactly what happened here. 100% projecting with this bullshit. You're the full blown liar at this point.
Now quote your posts. Maybe if you read through them you can stop being so gay.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:24 PM   #627
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Now quote your posts. Maybe if you read through them you can stop being so gay.
More deflection. Every time I call your bullshit out, this is what you do.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:31 PM   #628
Supporter

Quote:
More deflection. Every time I call your bullshit out, this is what you do.
If you think it's deflecting you have more issues than being overly emotional.

Would it make you feel better if I started rage posting instead?
Old 04-01-2024, 05:37 PM   #629
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If you think it's deflecting you have more issues than being overly emotional.

Would it make you feel better if I started rage posting instead?
You're doing everything you can to avoid addressing my response to your bullshit. That's textbook deflection.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:41 PM   #630

Conspiracy theory: penguinz is trying to get this misguided thread rompered.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.