Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:26 AM   #586
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor
JFC how many ****ing times can somebody possibly explain their position before your reeruned ass gets it?

I literally said that wearing pink by itself is nothing and that I've worn pink myself.

God damn you're a butt****ing moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.
And even then, I said that it doesn't mean that Caleb actually sucks cock. It simply means that he's overly effeminate. People, including gays and women, have used "gay" to tease men for being effeminate forever. Why the **** are you so incapable of grasping this?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-01-2024 at 08:39 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:36 AM   #587
In Search of a Life

On top of all that, I've also said that none of this will have any impact on Caleb's play on the field. I would 100% draft him at #1 overall.

You're the butt****ing moron that made this thread predicting he'll be a bust for stupid ****ing reasons, not me. The OP is no different than saying he's going to be a bust for the effeminate shit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:49 AM   #588
Supporter

Quote:
On top of all that, I've also said that none of this will have any impact on Caleb's play on the field. I would 100% draft him at #1 overall.

You're the butt****ing moron that made this thread predicting he'll be a bust for stupid ****ing reasons, not me. The OP is no different than saying he's going to be a bust for the effeminate shit.
Again, get your emotions under control.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:57 AM   #589
In Search of a Life

Quote:
My emotions are fine, this is just deflection, because you continue to misrepresent my postion.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:07 AM   #590
MVP

Caleb Williams is an odd duck guys. We all saw how far Will Levis fell last year. It sounds like Caleb will be the #1 pick regardless but when I'm looking for someone to lead my franchise a general lack of humility and being an odd dude are red flags for me. I straight up wouldn't draft him.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:57 PM   #591
MER

Quote:
Butt ****ing moron is a nod to the gays right?

It's so hard to keep track.
Or is it supposed to be an insult because you **** women in the ass?
Or maybe that part is meant to be complimentary?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:58 PM   #592
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Caleb Williams is an odd duck guys. We all saw how far Will Levis fell last year. It sounds like Caleb will be the #1 pick regardless but when I'm looking for someone to lead my franchise a general lack of humility and being an odd dude are red flags for me. I straight up wouldn't draft him.
Yes you would...everyone in that spot would, stop.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:09 PM   #593
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Butt ****ing moron is a nod to the gays right?

It's so hard to keep track.
Or is it supposed to be an insult because you **** women in the ass?
Or maybe that part is meant to be complimentary?
Shut up bitch.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 01:13 PM   #594
El Gato Gordo Loco

Starting QB wears lipstick.

What could go wrong?

Right or wrong some guys will just not follow him. He's not just a regular position player. He's THE Quarterback. The leader of men.

Dennis Rodman got away with it because he didn't act like a pussy just dressed like one and he wasn't the leader of the team. Jordan was.

He very well may be great, but like Russell Wilson probably won't have the full support of the locker room.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:22 PM   #595
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Starting QB wears lipstick.

What could go wrong?

Right or wrong some guys will just not follow him. He's not just a regular position player. He's THE Quarterback. The leader of men.

Dennis Rodman got away with it because he didn't act like a pussy just dressed like one and he wasn't the leader of the team. Jordan was.

He very well may be great, but like Russell Wilson probably won't have the full support of the locker room.
Bunch of BS. It the generation not just him. Players of the same generation don't care.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:23 PM   #596
Cheat Death

He's got a lot of McMahon in him
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:28 PM   #597
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Bunch of BS. It the generation not just him. Players of the same generation don't care.
Not as many, but some will still care.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:30 PM   #598
MER

Quote:
Shut up bitch.
No.
But it's been fascinating watching you.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:30 PM   #599
In Search of a Life

They won't care at all if he's good.

But where are all these others players who paint their fingernails and all this other shit?

What a stupid narrative that this is the norm of football players around that age. Not even remotely true.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:31 PM   #600
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
No.
But it's been fascinating watching you.
You and penguinz have a lot in common. You love to make claims that you refuse to support when pressed.