You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
We can't afford him...
Quote:
I never said I wanted Landry on the Chiefs at that price
Sounds like a HARD pass then lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:41 PM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

Speaking of the secondary...

Watch Parker & Sorensen on this run.

https://youtu.be/lEx6QKHzOeI
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:49 PM   #4
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Berry basically won the Atlanta game himself, and brought KC back with his pick six in Carolina while Alex was shitting the bed in Carolina.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:05 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Berry basically won the Atlanta game himself, and brought KC back with his pick six in Carolina while Alex was shitting the bed in Carolina.
That doesn’t mean that if the $13 million paid to Berry that year had been invested elsewhere (RB, S, Dline) that the Chiefs would have lost those games.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:12 PM   #6
MVP

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, hope no one minds me just dropping it here. Got this email from Pro Football Focus about "10 record-breaking rookies from the 2017 NFL season" Pretty damn eye-popping stats for Kareem Hunt in terms of elusiveness when compared to other rookies over the last 12 seasons.

3. Kareem Hunt, RB, Kansas City Chiefs

PFF Era Record Broken: Most missed tackles forced by a rookie running back

Hunt’s NFL career started in the worst way imaginable after he fumbled on his first professional carry, but from then on, he was near-flawless and he ended the year with an overall grade of 88.9, the third-highest grade among running backs. At the close of the campaign, Hunt’s 1,327 rushing yards were good enough to claim the league’s rushing title, while his 527 yards from breakaway runs (runs of 15-plus yards) were also good for first among players at the position. However, it was Hunt’s elusiveness that truly separated him from the pack. On the ground, he forced a colossal 61 missed tackles as a runner, 13 more than the next running back this year and four more than any other rookie running back in PFF history. Add in the 16 missed tackles that he forced as a receiver and you get a total of 77 missed tackles, nine more than any rookie running back has managed over the last 12 seasons.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...f778-191479837
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:15 PM   #7
MVP

Kareem Hunt runs a 4.7 40.

HARD pass.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Kareem Hunt runs a 4.7 40.

HARD pass.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:24 PM   #9

I never took issue with you saying you didn't think that a safety wasn't worth the contract or that you'd prefer we spend that cap elsewhere. I only took issue with you saying he just wasn't that good because it clearly isn't true.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:35 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I never took issue with you saying you didn't think that a safety wasn't worth the contract or that you'd prefer we spend that cap elsewhere. I only took issue with you saying he just wasn't that good because it clearly isn't true.
Meh.

I'd have rather spent the $25 million given to Berry elsewhere.

At this point, he's held together by Super Glue and Duct Tape.

The Chiefs would be a better team had they invested it elsewhere.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Meh.

I'd have rather spent the $25 million given to Berry elsewhere.

At this point, he's held together by Super Glue and Duct Tape.

The Chiefs would be a better team had they invested it elsewhere.
When the dust settles you might be right.

I'm choosing to wait before I pass judgement. If the dude has another few seasons approaching the ones he had in 2013, 2015, 2016 or his incredible game in 2017, we'll come out of this deal in the green.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
When the dust settles you might be right.

I'm choosing to wait before I pass judgement. If the dude has another few seasons approaching the ones he had in 2013, 2015, 2016 or his incredible game in 2017, we'll come out of this deal in the green.
That's a big if at this point, Dude, but yes, time will tell.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:48 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's a big if at this point, Dude, but yes, time will tell.
I doubted the dude when he had cancer and he came back to play the best ball of his life. I won't doubt him now.

But anyway, at this current juncture I'm feeling OK about his deal. Yeah, he didn't earn it this season, but who's to say that $13m would help us more than he can in the future?

$13m could potentially net us an Allen Bailey and a Daniel Sorenson. A Ron Parker, a Steven Nelson and a Demetrius Harris. An Eric Fisher.

Give me the injury prone safety who plays at a HOF level over any combination of those bags of dicks any day.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #14
Snacks Are Under My Apron

If we don't fix our run defense, we better have CBs that take the wood to the beaver. DLine especially.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
"Landry is forced to pick up all of his yards on screen passes"

Links a vid that doesn't show him being thrown a single screen

Almost done with work and defending a player who won't be a Chief ever. But one last thing.

That video was made before this season. After he averaged 12.1 ypc. He averaged 8.8 this season, the season I was referring to with Cutler. I linked it because people are describing his attributes. This stuff isn't hard. My solitary point is Conley and Landry are not comparable. They are different heights, weights, play the game differently, have different speed, tenaciousness, run different routes with different effort levels and finally...play different positions.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.