Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:41 PM   #11896
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I dumped all mine at $44 last week.

Dumbass
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 03:52 PM   #11897
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post

Dumbass
I'll buy at $35 if you can convince me it will hit at least $70 before the end of the year
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:04 PM   #11898
Supporter

Quote:
What’s the Buehler strategy my good man?
Get the analysis right and dump it right before it takes off...
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:10 PM   #11899
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'll buy at $35 if you can convince me it will hit at least $70 before the end of the year
Dont buy ever, its going to zero by eoy.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 05:17 PM   #11900
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Get the analysis right and dump it right before it takes off...
I didn’t dump any shares. My average is $6.95.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 06:33 PM   #11901
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
They canceled the deal to dilute the stock even further and decided to continue the buy back program. THAT IS GOOD NEWS!

The original announcement was to get more institutions invested but it tanked the stock. So they quickly reversed course which I believe is smart business. Glad to see they care about their investors.
He said once the price reverts they'll sell again. I think he has to to reward his private ownership (management, employees, himself). Their ownership structure is somehow under this holding company he controls.

The deal sold 6% of the equity to the public. They still hold 94% privately. They were a SPAC so no chance to sell at IPO. The secondary offering of shares was a chance for the original investors to cash in some. SPAC's like this are new to me, I'd think he'd have to keep diluting. I'm not sure how else you'd get their shares into the public float.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-19-2021, 09:23 PM   #11902
Supporter

Quote:
I didn’t dump any shares. My average is $6.95.
Misunderstood your post.

You need to study up on the Buehler strategy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:59 PM   #11903
Fish are scared of me

****ing ARK!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:07 PM   #11904
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
****ing ARK!
2 weeks of pounding it's taken. Damn.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:22 PM   #11905
Mammoth penis

Quote:
2 weeks of pounding it's taken. Damn.
Sounds like a great time to buy in?
Old 11-22-2021, 06:24 PM   #11906
Fish are scared of me

There's talk out there that Cathie has pissed off some of the hedge funds and they're shorting the hell out of every thing she buys.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:36 PM   #11907
TACO SALAD

A lot of fintech and payments have been getting hammered for a bit. Today the 10 yr spiked and all high growth got whacked
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:37 PM   #11908
Mod Team

We need a day trader in this thread to share setups they like. I day trade something maybe once a week but don’t have time to screen for them.
Old 11-26-2021, 03:13 AM   #11909
Mammoth penis

Premarket BLOODBATH
Old 11-26-2021, 03:20 AM   #11910
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Premarket BLOODBATH
Sounds good . I'm buying the **** out of everything today!