Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2021, 09:43 PM   #11881
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've got a miniscule amount of UWMC, and it's been a dog. I read a little clickbait article just yesterday that said it's incredibly undervalued if one looks at projected P/E over the next 12 or 24 months. (I don't remember the time frame.) They were saying something obscene like the forward P/E was under 3, which implies in my mind that the stock is undervalued by a factor of 4 to 10. So I was pondering maybe breaking my rule about turning small dogs into bigger dogs. Good thing I waited. I'm still intrigued by the article, though, and the dividend salves some of my pain so far.

From what I could figure out, though, the big hit today was because they're issuing more stock and diluting share value. It's not like they had bad revenues or earnings, but diluting share value is annoying.
I also believe it's undervalued and my plan was to make this a strong play for the next 1-2 years. I am also breaking my averaging down rule and buying more shares tomorrow in my passive account. There was tons of short interest today on this stock, over 70% of the volume today! They also have initiated a share buyback plan of $300M to begin initiation soon.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2021, 02:30 AM   #11882
Fish are scared of me

Hey Lew, whats your PT for ILUS ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2021, 06:57 AM   #11883
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Hey Lew, whats your PT for ILUS ?
$1.50-$2
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:44 AM   #11884
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

NVDA killing it again today. Earnings came out last night, and they are not slowing down at all.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:48 AM   #11885
Prestige Worldwide

LOL'ucid
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:37 AM   #11886
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm hearing rumors that UWMC may be growing some sort of scandal regarding their CEO and stock buybacks, but I see nothing about it other than internet chatter. I'm getting annoyed at this stock for continually dropping and am starting to wonder if other people know something coming down the pike that I don't.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2021, 11:10 AM   #11887
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm hearing rumors that UWMC may be growing some sort of scandal regarding their CEO and stock buybacks, but I see nothing about it other than internet chatter. I'm getting annoyed at this stock for continually dropping and am starting to wonder if other people know something coming down the pike that I don't.
For the first time since I bought in I am getting annoyed with it as well. Can't decide if I should take a small loss or hang on. My hope for its future was already dwindling without seeing this. **** it I'm buying the dip and averaging down!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 09:04 AM   #11888
Cheat Death

UWMC to the moon!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 09:15 AM   #11889
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
UWMC to the moon!
I'm notably less annoyed now.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 09:18 AM   #11890
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
UWMC to the moon!

I would describe it more like, finally back on the launch pad.

They canceled the deal to dilute the stock even further and decided to continue the buy back program. THAT IS GOOD NEWS!

The original announcement was to get more institutions invested but it tanked the stock. So they quickly reversed course which I believe is smart business. Glad to see they care about their investors.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 09:55 AM   #11891
Supporter

Quote:
UWMC to the moon!
Ummmm.....

I haven't logged into my account for a week or so.

What the ****?

Oh and LEW, thanks for executing the Buehler Strategy flawlessly and giving me a bump.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:08 PM   #11892
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Ummmm.....

I haven't logged into my account for a week or so.

What the ****?

Oh and LEW, thanks for executing the Buehler Strategy flawlessly and giving me a bump.
What’s the Buehler strategy my good man?
Old 11-19-2021, 02:27 PM   #11893
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What’s the Buehler strategy my good man?
Hey man, when should I dump this turd AMC?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:43 PM   #11894
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Hey man, when should I dump this turd AMC?
I dumped all mine at $44 last week.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:58 PM   #11895
I'll be back.

Huge bounce back for LCID today.

I think it holds mid 50s for awhile until the next good news breaks.

I did just sell 15 more shares to take a bit of profit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote