Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2020, 12:29 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

And to build onto your point Duncan, while I think Peters and Humphrey are a better duo too, they are not as reliable when it comes to staying assignment sound as LA’s corners. In that stagnant scheme where preventing big plays is the #1 goal, you can count on Harris and Hayward more to do that IMO.

If we’re assuming the Ravens try to replicate a zone heavy game plan.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:32 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

I find it hard to believe the Ravens are going to drastically change what they do.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 12:34 PM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I find it hard to believe the Ravens are going to drastically change what they do.
I’m not really sure what they’ve been doing so far TBH. We’ve never played them since acquiring Peters, it would make sense if his addition resulted in more zone coverages.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:50 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Sneed is keeping this defense alive

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:04 PM   #6
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I really think our secondary is going to be lethal by mid-season.

Breeland, Ward, Fenton, and Sneed at CB. Mathieu and a healthy in-shape Thornhill at safety. That’s gotta be a top 5-10 group.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:16 PM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

I actually think Fenton has been okay out there so far. Yeah he technically gave up that TD but Sorenson left his man and totally ****ed him there.

I like him against possession type receivers. Great value for a late round pick
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #8
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I actually think Fenton has been okay out there so far. Yeah he technically gave up that TD but Sorenson left his man and totally ****ed him there.

I especially like him as our 4th best corner. We’ve had PLENTY of teams in the past where he would’ve been our best.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:21 PM   #9
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Fenton did his job there. That’s also a ridiculous throw that I’m sure Fenton just didn’t expect Herbert to attempt.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:22 PM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Fenton did his job there. That’s also a ridiculous throw that I’m sure Fenton just didn’t expect Herbert to attempt.
No, sorry. Fenton's job was to maintain the deep 3rd zone. He screwed up by vacating the zone and biting on the up man.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 01:25 PM   #11
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
No, sorry. Fenton's job was to maintain the deep 3rd zone. He screwed up by vacating the zone and biting on the up man.
Jt O’Sullivan broke the play down in this video. I recommend everyone watches it.

https://youtu.be/wykXPqN7JCI
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:27 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

We have 29 missed tackles in the league so far. Second worst. Only team worse than us is the Jets with 40
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:31 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Nothing he said refutes my post.

The Chiefs were in a 3-deep zone. The slot WR got separation in his zone and Fenton bit up instead of staying in his zone.

EDIT: Nevermind. Later in the analysis he said the DB is definitely trying to hedge. So he absolutely agrees with me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:38 PM   #14
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Nothing he said refutes my post.

The Chiefs were in a 3-deep zone. The slot WR got separation in his zone and Fenton bit up instead of staying in his zone.

EDIT: Nevermind. Later in the analysis he said the DB is definitely trying to hedge. So he absolutely agrees with me.
I could have sworn he said the DB did what he could and it’s not really on him but I guess I wasn’t paying enough attention
Old 09-22-2020, 01:41 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
I could have sworn he said the DB did what he could and it’s not really on him but I guess I wasn’t paying enough attention
That 4 vert set is designed to create 2-on-1 situations, as he described. As soon as the underneath WR got behind the zone, Fenton bit up leaving that back 3rd open.

Unfortunately, it was really a no-win situation. If Fenton stayed back, the slot WR probably could have scored (Niemann might have been able to make a play on that pass bu who knows).

The problem with zone defense is you have to do your job and trust the other guys to do theirs. Fenton in this instance tried to cover for someone else and left his zone vacant, so he takes the blame.

Like I said, they might have scored anyway but then it's on someone other than Fenton.