Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-02-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I mean... technically oral sex is sodomy and therefore is a sin under all forms of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.

Probably other religions, but you'll have to ask Hindus or Buddhists about that.

I gotta wonder what the hell was everyone's beef with blowjobs in the ancient world. Lumping it in with butt-sects seems a bit drastic.
It’s because it’s not used to make a baby.

That’s the only time sex is OK is to make babies.

It should be noted that I vehemently disagree, but that’s the position.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:24 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It’s because it’s not used to make a baby.

That’s the only time sex is OK is to make babies.

It should be noted that I vehemently disagree, but that’s the position.
Yeah I recall that story from the Bible about the guy whose brother died and he was supposed to impregnate his sister in law but wound up spilling his seed on the ground which was sinful, hence no masturbation. Something like that. Pretty sure mormons can't masturbate either.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2019, 11:32 PM   #4
MVP

And as an anti-natalist myself, definitely opposed to the sex=baby making. My father in law, a good Catholic, tried to lay that one on me. I've been seeing the ads for high end underwear. Just not a priority for me, but each his own.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli