Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2019, 05:46 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Saying goodbye to special underwear.

Several years ago, I needed some underwear. This was before I would consider buying underwear online, so I went to the store and bought a couple of packages, one from a brand called Covington and one from Polo.

Buying underwear is always a bit of an adventure, because you can't exactly try them on. So I went home and the next day when it was time to shower, I broke them out of their package, and a love affair was born.

They were the perfect underwear, just perfect. The material was soft, yet stylish. The waistband was just snug enough that it did its job perfectly, yet I never felt it. At the end of the day, I didn't have any unsightly indents in my waist, or chafing at my hips. And the front created the perfect pouch that not only felt comfortable, but it somehow seemed to ... ahem ... "enhance" the apparent size of what it was protecting. They really made a man feel confident at the doctor's office.

I loved that underwear. Both brands. They were my A-team underwear for running races, for travel, for those long airport days where you didn't want anything riding up or sliding down. I've purchased other underwear in the ensuing years that is perfectly comfortable, but never underwear that has become a part of me like my beloved Covington and Polo collections. I've tried to find new versions in recent years, but styles have changed and waistbands have changed, and I can't seem to find that perfect style.

But alas, the saddest thing about underwear is that its life span is shorter than ours. One by one the elastic has gone out, or the material has worn off to the extent that it can no longer pass the paramedic test if I was in an accident.

I've lost a Polo and a Covington in the last month, sadly giving them a final salute before gingerly placing them into the trash receptacle. My team is dwindling, and it will only accelerate. So I'm here today to tell you, if you have a great pair of underwear, appreciate it, because you won't be together forever.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:17 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Get you some Duluth stuff.
The really good stuff (Deluth) is like $28 a pair. I wear these and love them.

$99:7 pairs of boxer briefs,

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM   #77
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What on earth? I just ordered a pair for my testing - one pair - and it cost $46.75. That's like 30 liters of Dr. Pepper!
I’ve never tried them but the folks at https://try.mackweldon.com claim to have some high quality underwear. And they say they’ll give you 20% off if you use the promo code “Fox”. Or “CNN”. They advertise on both.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:33 PM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Get you some Duluth stuff.
Love it. All I have is Duluth.
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:52 AM   #79
Banned

Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:54 AM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow Pollinator View Post
Rainman, check out “Pair of Thieves” underwear. It’s all I’ll wear. I have no idea where my wife gets them, but they are really comfortable.

Yes! Amazingly comfortable.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #81
MVP

$22 a pair and no way to get your pecker out?

All Citizens brand $15 with quick access flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Yes! Amazingly comfortable.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:59 PM   #82
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Got these, and I'm happy with them..

https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Bamboo-U...8-2&th=1&psc=1
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:38 PM   #83
Supporter

I've always used the cheap underwear, but we recently got a Duluth in Rogers, so I decided to give them a try. Most of their underwear is on sale right now(sale ends today if you're interested). The Buck Naked is $14 and several others are 30% off. So, I decided to try a few. I bought a pair of the buck naked, a pair of the Armachillo, a pair of the Bullpen, and a pair of the Armachillo Bullpen. I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed so far. I started with the Bullpen Armachillo and then the buck Naked. Very comfortable.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:33 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It's funny that this thread came up today. They are putting in a Duluth Trading Post here in Rogers, and just today, I've been online reading up about their underwear and comparable underwear. I just don't know if I can justify $30 for a pair of underwear. I found a review telling about a brand called Exofficio. The guy claimed that they were just as good as Duluth. But I found a review of them that claimed that there was no concistency in fit from one purchase to the next of the same underwear. I think though, that when the Duluth opens here that I may have to give them a try. I really like what I hear about them. Maybe they'll have a good grand opening sale on them.
I wear Exofficio boxers when I travel. They can be hand washed and dry overnight. I go on business trips that last 2-4 weeks pretty often, and not paying $4 for the hotel to wash a pair of underwear is nice. They are comfortable too. I haven't had an issue with consistency.

I switched to boxers 15 years go and haven't looked back. They let your junk breathe. In a tropical climate that is important to me.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:17 PM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I wear Exofficio boxers when I travel. They can be hand washed and dry overnight. I go on business trips that last 2-4 weeks pretty often, and not paying $4 for the hotel to wash a pair of underwear is nice. They are comfortable too. I haven't had an issue with consistency.

I switched to boxers 15 years go and haven't looked back. They let your junk breathe. In a tropical climate that is important to me.
You should try the Armachillo. They let your junk breathe as well, while still giving you support. I like swinging free around the house, but when I'm working, I want my stuff to stay in place. I grew up wearing tighty Whitey's. But I can't stand them anymore. I go exclusivity with boxer briefs now. I started with the Fruit of the Loom ones, and now, all of the Duluth I mentioned are also boxer briefs.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:22 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
You should try the Armachillo. They let your junk breathe as well, while still giving you support. I like swinging free around the house, but when I'm working, I want my stuff to stay in place. I grew up wearing tighty Whitey's. But I can't stand them anymore. I go exclusivity with boxer briefs now. I started with the Fruit of the Loom ones, and now, all of the Duluth I mentioned are also boxer briefs.
I'll look into it. I can't stand tighty whities. If you sweat they get damp and stay that way.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #87
Starter

I also loved those Covington briefs. Sears used to sell them here. I've been using Land's End for awhile and I'm happy. Good sale right now.

https://www.landsend.com/products/me...pack/id_151809
DelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDelFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-02-2019, 10:30 PM   #88
Bring it on Ahab!

honestly, I thought my mormon remark would have gotten some kind of response.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:49 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
honestly, I thought my mormon remark would have gotten some kind of response.
It's so sacred that it's not supposed to touch the floor. So when they have sex they have to stop to put the underwear away first (so I was told by a Mormon who was angry that his wife would leave underwear on the floor, then she started sending pics of her ass to other guys, but she was a convert). Then they can progress to approved activities. It's still unclear whether oral sex is officially permissible, as far as I know.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #90
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
It's so sacred that it's not supposed to touch the floor. So when they have sex they have to stop to put the underwear away first (so I was told by a Mormon who was angry that his wife would leave underwear on the floor, then she started sending pics of her ass to other guys, but she was a convert). Then they can progress to approved activities. It's still unclear whether oral sex is officially permissible, as far as I know.
I mean... technically oral sex is sodomy and therefore is a sin under all forms of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.

Probably other religions, but you'll have to ask Hindus or Buddhists about that.

I gotta wonder what the hell was everyone's beef with blowjobs in the ancient world. Lumping it in with butt-sects seems a bit drastic.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.