Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #1396
mmm sweet lemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
28.10 here, I'm even worse than you.

Although to be fair, many of us were stuck for years at the 32,767 maximum that the old software would allow. Today's n00bs have it too easy.....
I didn't know that was the case, pretty much screws up my formula. I thought I was on to something/
ziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #1397
Supporter

I'm sure that will go down after the season starts and I have a drunken rant or two after a loss.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #1398
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
28.10 here, I'm even worse than you.

Although to be fair, many of us were stuck for years at the 32,767 maximum that the old software would allow. Today's n00bs have it too easy.....
7.14 rep/post. Beat that suckage
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #1399
mmm sweet lemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post

I'm sure that will go down after the season starts and I have a drunken rant or two after a loss.
yeah.... I have earned almost all of my negs while drunk posting... it is worse when your pissed cause you watched your team piss away a lead in the 4th quarter for the 5th straight Sunday.
ziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutziggysocki is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #1400
El' Barto

Should have helped everyones avg...rep to the people
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #1401
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggysocki View Post
yeah.... I have earned almost all of my negs while drunk posting... it is worse when your pissed cause you watched your team piss away a lead in the 4th quarter for the 5th straight Sunday.
LOL!

I think I was -15,000 in neg rep after my first two weeks here. my first ever neg rep was from EnDelt telling me to please die.

WTF happened to that dude? isn't he still a member of the crack moderating staff we have here?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #1402
mmm sweet lemonade

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
LOL!

I think I was -15,000 in neg rep after my first two weeks here. my first ever neg rep was from EnDelt telling me to please die.

WTF happened to that dude? isn't he still a member of the crack moderating staff we have here?
You started off with a bang! Nice work.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #1403
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
LOL!

He still lurks and will post once in awhile.

Rumor has it he got trapped under a fat chick
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #1404
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggysocki View Post
You started off with a bang! Nice work.
Dude, there used to be a hazing back then on all n00bs. now, not so much. I think the Planet ''n00bism' expert' (aka *cough* Skip *cough*) has lost his burst.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #1405
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOhn View Post
He still lurks and will post once in awhile.

Rumor has it he got trapped under a fat chick
Well good for him
Old 07-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #1406
Supporter

130015 / 5,448 = 23.86
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #1407
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
130015 / 5,448 = 23.86
I'll bet it's a tad more now.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #1408
mmm sweet lemonade

Who has the highest (legitimate, not mod inflated) rep on the planet? Is there a way to see that?
Old 07-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #1409

Blew my load. I only gave out half a dozen reps. I think something has been changed.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #1410

39.95 points per post.