Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:37 AM   #1276
SuperBowl or bust

Lets just say its not a good subject for me on here so far.

I could use all the help I can get as far as rep goes, but realize it is earned rather than just given.

I used to just lurk here and read, but have decided to throw in my opinion more in the last few days.

I hope I can be shown over time as a credit to the site...
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:04 AM   #1277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Lets just say its not a good subject for me on here so far.

I could use all the help I can get as far as rep goes, but realize it is earned rather than just given.

I used to just lurk here and read, but have decided to throw in my opinion more in the last few days.

I hope I can be shown over time as a credit to the site...
How did you get your red boxes? Who did you piss off?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:11 AM   #1278
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
How did you get your red boxes? Who did you piss off?

I read his posts and I didn't see anything across the line. I hooked up back to the world of green. I mean if you're neg repping someone for sharing their opinion respectfully and intelligently but you don't agree with it you need to change your name to Mass N. Gill.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #1279
It Goes On

I've got...like...12...
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #1280
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I read his posts and I didn't see anything across the line. I hooked up back to the world of green. I mean if you're neg repping someone for sharing their opinion respectfully and intelligently but you don't agree with it you need to change your name to Mass N. Gill.
Or busterhymen

he negrepped about every one of my posts and left comments such as:

go back to your homer board pussy

or my personal favorite:

go back to your homer board pussy

you get the idea
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #1281
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
I've got...like...12...
ehh, more than that now
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #1282
MY LITTLE #15

Outside of this thread, I get like 2 reps per week. I'm either not as nice or not as funny as I used to be, and I've never really been funny.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #1283
I'll be back.

You're kind of a bitch, too.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #1284
sorta mod-ish

You two are SO going to have sex with each other.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #1285
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Only if I can keep it up.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #1286
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Not a snowball's chance in hell. I'll admit the boy looks good nowadays, but if you think I'm charmed by looks alone, then you definitly don't know me very well. An yes, I'll add, I won't be getting drunk enough to make the mistake.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #1287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Outside of this thread, I get like 2 reps per week. I'm either not as nice or not as funny as I used to be, and I've never really been funny.
I guess I'm not on CP as the same time as you.
acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #1288
MVP

Quote:
Not a snowball's chance in hell. I'll admit the boy looks good nowadays, but if you think I'm charmed by looks alone, then you definitly don't know me very well. An yes, I'll add, I won't be getting drunk enough to make the mistake.
And to think you dashed his hopes yet again.
acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.acesn8s would the whole thing.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #1289
I'll be back.

Quote:
An yes, I'll add, I won't be getting drunk enough to make the mistake.

At least you know the dangers of binge drinking.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #1290
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
Only if I can keep it up.
Try a little reverse psychology on yourself, and think of baseball stats and changing your oil.

Quote:
I believe we have covered that you will not bring antifreeze shots ever again. Probably smart.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.