Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #1246
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottefan View Post
okay.. Mediacenterjunki your cool..donger, your cool nice witty combacks,and no, I dont want you to blow me.....the rest of you guys your cool also..I had fun, no hard feelings, we all got to talk some smack,mosty at me expence, but hey its cool...Delano, bro, real talk..you moms hot, just got of the phone with her, shes a keeper, looks like I`m gonna be your step daddy..lol..just messing with ...I have to seriously write this paper tonight..see yah
Oh, I'm so glad. I already ate.

You must be related to chiefs4me, however. Perhaps cousins. She really liked commas.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #1247
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Oh, I'm so glad. I already ate.

lol..
Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #1248
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottefan View Post
okay.. Mediacenterjunki your cool..donger, your cool nice witty combacks,and no, I dont want you to blow me.....the rest of you guys your cool also..I had fun, no hard feelings, we all got to talk some smack,mosty at me expence, but hey its cool...Delano, bro, real talk..you moms hot, just got of the phone with her, shes a keeper, looks like I`m gonna be your step daddy..lol..just messing with ...I have to seriously write this paper tonight..see yah
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #1249
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Ok your rep is green now.

Its up to you to keep it that way.
WTF man?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #1250
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
WTF man?
Didn't make sense to me either.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:51 PM   #1251
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post

Edit: Wow, those synch up well sometimes.

Last edited by Ultra Peanut; 05-26-2009 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: lmbo look at those fukken gifs
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #1252
El' Barto

Rep whored myself out again....enjoy. Hope it was good for you guys too.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #1253
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
I have no idea what your computer looks like....but I'm guessing it's filled with random ass pictures...........awesome.....but random.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #1254
Champs!

Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #1255
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOhn View Post
Rep whored myself out again....enjoy. Hope it was good for you guys too.
I've had better.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #1256
Sexiest Athlete

Just remember...every time I get repped, the little girl in my avatar burns down another house.

Once I'm as cool as Mecca, she is gonna torch Momma Claythan's house.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:37 AM   #1257
Don't look over here

298508 point(s) total
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #1258
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I have.........572,288 rep points..........but still.................NOBODY LIKES ME!!!!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #1259
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I have.........572,288 rep points..........but still.................NOBODY LIKES ME!!!!
You bring it on yourself, smoker.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #1260
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Whoa. When did you pass me?