Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2010, 01:15 PM  
I'll be back.

Jizz-sniffing janitor busts elementary school teacher

Awesome. Our country is ****ed up.

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/...ecent-exposure

Quote:
Hamilton schools teacher Daniel DuPuis faces felony charge for indecent exposure

A Hamilton Community Schools teacher has been arraigned on a felony charge related to allegedly masturbating in school.

Daniel James DuPuis was arraigned Monday in Allegan County District Court on a charge of aggravated indecent exposure which carries a maximum penalty of up to two years in prison. Offenses are alleged to have happened between Jan. 1 and April.

DuPuis, 28, of Holland, who was teaching music at Hamilton Elementary and Hamilton Middle School, was arrested Friday. He has been released on a $5,000 bond.

In a letter sent to parents on Friday, school administrators said they learned of an incident Thursday and contacted police. School officials said DuPuis was suspended without pay and that the alleged activity involved no contact with students or other staff.

According to court records, the Michigan State Police was contacted by school administrators after a janitor found a tissue that “smelled like semen” in a wastebasket in a room at the middle school. DuPuis was interviewed by a state police trooper and the middle school principal Scott Smith.

On several other occasions, according to the record of a probable cause hearing held Friday, the janitor had noted suspicious items in the trash, including a pair of “panties.”

DuPuis admitted to masturbating five times in a locked office area with a glass door and a window with no shade but denied connection to the underwear, according to court records.

He reportedly said students did use the room to practice during lunch and that when the students left, he locked the door of the office and masturbated, with no students around.

DePuis has a wife and two small children and is a worship leader for Engedi Church in Holland, court testimony shows.

The church website lists him as worship director with a B.A. in music education from Hope College.

A call to Engedi Tuesday was not immediately returned.

Speaking before the arraignment Monday, Superintendent Scott Korpak emphasized that “there is no involvement of students ... no involvement of other staff members.”

The charge alleges that DuPuis made “an open or indecent exposure” of himself while fondling himself.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #106
**** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
And I'd like to see the process map of how this all culminated, too.

We know Steps 1 through 3.

1. Janitor goes to empty wastebasket.
2. Janitor smells something suspicious. Say, "Hmm, smells like semen."
3. Janitor starts smelling stuff in trash can until he finds tissue.

But what next? Logically, it seems like this would have happened.

4. Janitor says, "Who would have been masturbating in here? I should tell the principal."
5. Janitor takes tissue to principal, says, "Sniff this."
6. Principals confirms semen smell.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:52 AM   #107
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Janitor said finding the tissue was just a stroke of luck...

Seriously though...what's the point of locking the glass door?
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #108
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Heh. My wife is uber-religious and our b/r life is better than fine.
Prost!

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:11 AM   #109
Champs!

This thread is disturbing yet funny at the same time.
Posted via Mobile Device
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:05 AM   #110
A certain set of skills

Get your 15 minutes of fame by smelling jizz, unbelievable.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:31 AM   #111
GBM 8-12-15

I think the Janitor is way more disturbed than the masturbater
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #112
pimping hoes + clocking a grip

I've honestly never smelled my own jizz, maybe mine is less smelly than most of you guys.

I've also never masturbated at any of my jobs, but I have had sex at a couple previous jobs. I think if I caught one of my employees beating it into mashed potatoes I'd fire them on the spot. Its just creepy, and I'm pretty open minded.
Posted via Mobile Device
CHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #113
In Search of a Life

He should have used the "I brings the ruckus to the ladies" defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qsC4wRZtY
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #114
You may think you know...

How 'bout giving me $50?

I am the EYES and EARS of this institution!

Now we can add NOSE...

Never believe otherwise...
buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #115
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Get your 15 minutes of fame by smelling jizz, unbelievable.
Janitor's new vanity license plate:

JZSNFF
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #116
pimping hoes + clocking a grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Janitor's new vanity license plate:

JZSNFF
SNFN8EZ
Posted via Mobile Device
CHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCHENZ A! 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #117
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCD View Post
I think the Janitor is way more disturbed than the masturbater
I think we've found a new legal term when this is entered into court as a prosecution exhibit: "Jizzedence."

"Your honor, I'd like to enter this used tissue confiscated by the janitorial staff as Jizzedence "Exhibit A"....."
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #118
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
my questions are, why's the janitor sniffing tissues he's pulling out of wastebaskets, and how the hell does he know what semen smells like?

sec
Repizzle.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:42 AM   #119
Life is changing..

Guilty
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 12:02 PM   #120
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Guilty
14 years to reach a verdict?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.