Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #91
Take a Chill Pill

I got KcKing at 163 if that hasn't already been figured out.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #92
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Shit. I just got a bunch of reps and didn't have time to do the math.

If you already repped me, do it again so I can get the data figured correctly.
You think I just give rep flippantly?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #93
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
I got KcKing at 163 if that hasn't already been figured out.
Done already sucka.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #94
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Yes.
++
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #95
Take a Chill Pill

Skip is the king

Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #96
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

70317 Thanks....
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #97
Starter

Yeah... I'ma Looser...
KcKing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KcKing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #98
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
I was hoping.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #99
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Your not that kind of girl
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #100
[b]Supporter[/b]

Nearing 170,000.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #101
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Skip is the king

you just now figuring that out?
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #102
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcKing View Post
Booger hits for 496
that would get me to the all star game. Unlike ARod i didn't even use the juice!!
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #103
Ultrabanned

This thing went 100 posts real damn fast.

You'd think I was talking about my gf ****ing some other dude or my kid being in jail or something...
Old 05-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #104
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
++
I've got to spread it around before I give it to you again.

I don't remember giving it to you the first time --- OH! Rep. Got it. Just a sec.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #105
[b]Supporter[/b]

I put an image in Skip's visitor profile that I KNOW made him grin, but he never gave me rep. I feel sad.