Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which radio station is more worthwhile to listen too?
610 52 40.00%
810 62 47.69%
99.5 The GAZ 16 12.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2010, 01:37 PM  
Pessimistically optimistic.

610 vs 810

Which radio station is more worth my while to listen too? I just installed both the 610 and 810 apps on my iPhone and before giving them a listen, I was wondering what most of you thought and to see if there was a large majority for one station over the other. I understand that this might be like picking between "gonorrehea and herpes" for some of you.

I enjoy listening to sports talk radio, but the over the Donkeys here in Colorado Springs is especially unbearable after last Sunday's shitfest.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:53 AM   #76
Plays to win the game!

It's a majority for me: Border Patrol beats Bob Fescoe, The Program demolishes Show and Vern, The Drive beats Between the Lines. I like Bink at Night when I get a chance to listen to him so that adds a little bit for 610, but I my list would be:

1. Petro
2. SSJ
3. Bink
4. Carrington
5. Fescoe
6. Show and Vern
7. Keitzmann
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.