Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #841
Forgetting 2013 season end.

I'd just like to thank everyone who's been adding to my rep. I now feel more confident in the shower at gym class
EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #842
Sexiest Athlete

It used to mean something if you were a Chiefsplanet icon...well it still does; it just means you are a weiner with mediocre rep instead of someone who the community looks upon as a pillar.

Now I want to be KYLE--or better yet, Mecca. But who doesn't want to be cool like Mecca. Heck, you would be a veritable fount of draft day knowledge, an internet Zeus, if you will, hurling internet thunderbolts at any knave (like a professional football talent evaluator) foolish enough to question your wisdom.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #843
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Rep bars should really be reformulated so gloids like sportsshrink can't get full green with like 60 points.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #844
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
Rep bars should really be reformulated so gloids like sportsshrink can't get full green with like 60 points.
Gloids?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:51 AM   #845
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
You don't just pass out rep like it's candy, rep has to be earned.

VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:54 AM   #846
Don't look over here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Don't give him any! He's a Cardinal fan!!
He is?! Oh, well, we share the same Birthday!
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:08 AM   #847
Champs!

Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #848
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
smokin meat.............is that what they call it now?
These damn kids and their new ways!!

Oh and thanks to the group I am Kyle!!
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 AM   #849
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
He may be dead. If its possible to masturbate to death then he's gone. This week on the history channel they had Patton 360 with 5 or 6 hours of Patton information. I figure he's either dead or its down to the size of a toothpick...

Last edited by Dave Lane; 05-18-2009 at 09:14 AM..
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:54 AM   #850
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Don't give him any! He's a Cardinal fan!!
Is this why you haven't repped me? And to think I've given you like two.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #851
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 05-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #852
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Is this why you haven't repped me? And to think I've given you like two.
I thought I gave you some, but now I'm sure
Old 05-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #853
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Oh Luuuuuv!!! I'm gonna tap it. You just wait and see.
Was it good for you?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #854
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Was it good for you?
Yep. I enjoy getting poked.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #855
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I thought I gave you some, but now I'm sure