Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 03:48 PM   #736
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
What a weird flex. Congrats booing a kid and making your home team look stupid in front of recruits I guess???
Hopefully I saved a couple of them from making huge mistakes. I’m still just in shock at whatever the hell Drink was doing with that drive. He can laugh and make jokes about it, but there’s a reason we were booing him.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 03:49 PM   #737
In Search of a Life

This is getting real awkward
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2023, 03:53 PM   #738
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Hopefully I saved a couple of them from making huge mistakes. I’m still just in shock at whatever the hell Drink was doing with that drive. He can laugh and make jokes about it, but there’s a reason we were booing him.
Drinkwitz usually acts like a stone cold dumbass, but hoping he fails has real consequences for the program, especially with the NIL laws.

It's not like they can lose out and draft the best QB in the country.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:15 PM   #739
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Yeah it’s because you have an extra chromosome.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:19 PM   #740
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Right? I've been openly critical of some of what this team has done. I've been critical of Drink and wary of Cook.

But this shit from the same ****ing guys who see the world as they want it to be rather than as it is has gone way beyond the pale.

We beat the 15th ranked team in the country and now it's "well when we play good teams...". Dafuq? A week ago we were gonna get dog walked and now K-State is St Mary's academy for the blind. "We should've been up 24-14" with an injured starter and a backup who's not nearly as mobile and doesn't process as quickly with an OL that is struggling. Yeah, that's rational.

No credit for anything that got done WELL. Just a bunch of bitching about how the staff doesn't do it exactly how they would and revisionist nonsense.
I am going to assume that your comments about the 24-14 are directed to me because I stated my opinion that I thought it they should have been.

My belief is that we should have been up because Cook...and the offense...missed good opportunities. Cook, at times today, looked both good (the downfield throws) and at times he looked like lost. Part of that is the missed blocking assignments (back to back sacks where both came clean to get him). I don't like that he likes to run, because he really isn't as good as some say. Plus...if we don't trust Horn to come in we should minimize him running to ensure he doesn't get injured while running. (See today)

We have 2 RB's that, at most Power 5 teams wouldn't be starting. Beyond Burden, the rest of the receiving corp is really just OK as a supporting staff. (I will give Norfleet? the TE some ups for that one catch).

We had a defense today that looked schizophrenic....at times tight, and at times just not capable of tackling or recognizing the open guys over the middle. (To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a Mizzou coach figure out how to cover the middle of the field).

Sorry if I don't see Drinkowitz in the same manner as you......especially after that end of the game penalty that might have cost us the game. That is on him...and anyone who says differently is trying to give him a pass.

I will give him points for going for it on 4th and 2...and props to the OC for the play call on that one.

I'll give Drink his due where he deserves it....and I have. But just as many times you look at what he does and you scratch your head.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:20 PM   #741
MVP

Quote:
Somehow ended up right in front of all the recruits for this one. I definitely booed Brady Cook with everyone else. Don’t feel bad about it in the slightest. I also pointed out that Drink was coaching the last possession like a 3 year old playing Madden and I saw a lot of the recruits laugh and agree. We won that game, but better management would have put us in a better shot to not just pray for a miracle kick. Great game, though. Was a perfect day for football!
This may be the stupidest post in this thread that's full of dumb DJLN posts!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:21 PM   #742
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
23-35, 356, 2, 0

Perhaps the coaches who see the players every single day know more than rerun Mizzou Fan.
Hey dipshit there was a penalty on the last kick. Suck my ass tard
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:31 PM   #743
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Well, Brady Cook made me eat crow today. I didn’t think he had that level of performance in him.

The ankle injury clearly affected him and some of their playbook, but he performed well overall.

Hopefully, that’s a win that can be a catapault and they can avoid a devastating let-down loss to Memphis next weekend.

Luther Burden has taken a MAJOR leap as a receiver. He’s really good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:36 PM   #744
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hey dipshit there was a penalty on the last kick. Suck my ass tard
I already said I was glad to be wrong about that. Mizzou beat the #15 team, which is incredible.

I want absolutely nothing to do with your ass.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:37 PM   #745
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I am going to assume that your comments about the 24-14 are directed to me because I stated my opinion that I thought it they should have been.

My belief is that we should have been up because Cook...and the offense...missed good opportunities. Cook, at times today, looked both good (the downfield throws) and at times he looked like lost. Part of that is the missed blocking assignments (back to back sacks where both came clean to get him). I don't like that he likes to run, because he really isn't as good as some say. Plus...if we don't trust Horn to come in we should minimize him running to ensure he doesn't get injured while running. (See today)

We have 2 RB's that, at most Power 5 teams wouldn't be starting. Beyond Burden, the rest of the receiving corp is really just OK as a supporting staff. (I will give Norfleet? the TE some ups for that one catch).

We had a defense today that looked schizophrenic....at times tight, and at times just not capable of tackling or recognizing the open guys over the middle. (To be fair I don't think I have ever seen a Mizzou coach figure out how to cover the middle of the field).

Sorry if I don't see Drinkowitz in the same manner as you......especially after that end of the game penalty that might have cost us the game. That is on him...and anyone who says differently is trying to give him a pass.

I will give him points for going for it on 4th and 2...and props to the OC for the play call on that one.

I'll give Drink his due where he deserves it....and I have. But just as many times you look at what he does and you scratch your head.
You note all of the things going against Missouri and we still beat the #15 team. Drink should absolutely get credit for that, along with everyone on the the team.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:38 PM   #746
Banned!

Quote:
What's the reason? His 3-0 record this season or his stats today?
Old 09-16-2023, 04:40 PM   #747
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Well, Brady Cook made me eat crow today. I didn’t think he had that level of performance in him.

The ankle injury clearly affected him and some of their playbook, but he performed well overall.

Hopefully, that’s a win that can be a catapault and they can avoid a devastating let-down loss to Memphis next weekend.

Luther Burden has taken a MAJOR leap as a receiver. He’s really good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really think Burden's going to eventually be the best player to come out of Mizzou. I think he's going to be a top 5-10 pick after next year. He's fast and can high point like a mother****er. I wasn't expecting him to be this good.
Old 09-16-2023, 04:40 PM   #748
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
You note all of the things going against Missouri and we still beat the #15 team. Drink should absolutely get credit for that, along with everyone on the the team.
I'll give him credit for winning....but you need to also acknowledge his shortcomings....I don't think I have ever seen that from you.

Also...I will feel better about us beating K-State if they find a couple of quality wins down the road. Thus far they beat SE MO State and Troy....if they lose to UCF, Okie State and Texas Tech in the next 3 games it kind of takes away the shine
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 04:54 PM   #749
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I really think Burden's going to eventually be the best player to come out of Mizzou. I think he's going to be a top 5-10 pick after next year. He's fast and can high point like a mother****er. I wasn't expecting him to be this good.
He's also a damn load to bring down in the open field. Shifty and runs through a lot of the weak contact he creates because he is shifty.

He's got some Deebo Samuel in him in that regard. Though I think he is faster and is going to be a better pure receiving threat than Samuel.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 05:17 PM   #750
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
In the modern era, perhaps, but the school did produce Kellen Winslow and Justin Smith.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.