Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #706
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Whore.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #707
I like Pie!

Im working on the TOP SHELF of a 30 pack... I just hope it get's me through Sunday.

Last edited by Buzz; 05-18-2009 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: 2 many Beer's
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #708
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
We joined at the same time and I'm glad to rep you're 8000th post. n00b.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #709
MY LITTLE #15

I'm fully loaded (minus a few I gave today). I did get one neg rep from this thread...lol.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #710
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Whore.

Sorry, I thought you were drinking wine or something? I'll have to Rep you later...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #711
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I working on the TOP SHELF of a 30 pack... I'm just hope it get's me through Sunday.
Two bottles of wine and four Shiner Bocks.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #712
a haw haw haw

Quote:
I working on the TOP SHELF of a 30 pack... I'm just hope it get's me through Sunday.
i outta neg rep that bullshitnbecause the only 30 packs i know of is swill beer,if you gonna use top shelf in a comment it ought to ne about margaritas
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #713
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
i outta neg rep that bullshitnbecause the only 30 packs i know of is swill beer,if you gonna use top shelf in a comment it ought to ne about margaritas
Or Scotch.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #714
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
When did you start drinkin' tonight? You're alredy to the drunkinese stage. Although just barely.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #715
PermaBanned

Quote:
When did you start drinkin' tonight? You're alredy to the drunkinese stage. Although just barely.
ai've abbeene drinkdlakaa sincear 1o;l;a.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #716
I like Pie!

Quote:
Bush Light the drink of choice. You crack me up U drunk brother from another mother.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #717
a haw haw haw

Quote:

if you'd read other threads but yours you might know
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #718
Supporter

Quote:
Shiner Bock. Yum.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #719
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
ai've abbeene drinkdlakaa sincear 1o;l;a.

REP
Old 05-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #720
I like Pie!

Quote:
Mix'n that shit is sho gonna put a hurt'n on yo azz!