Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which radio station is more worthwhile to listen too?
610 52 40.00%
810 62 47.69%
99.5 The GAZ 16 12.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2010, 01:37 PM  
Pessimistically optimistic.

610 vs 810

Which radio station is more worth my while to listen too? I just installed both the 610 and 810 apps on my iPhone and before giving them a listen, I was wondering what most of you thought and to see if there was a large majority for one station over the other. I understand that this might be like picking between "gonorrehea and herpes" for some of you.

I enjoy listening to sports talk radio, but the over the Donkeys here in Colorado Springs is especially unbearable after last Sunday's shitfest.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #46
Mahomes > God

610 has gone down the drain...Bob Fescoe is the biggest ****ing moron on radio and Nick Wright is such a self pretentious, race baiting douche that it's hard to take anything he says seriously.

810 isn't much better.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:34 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
This Gary Jossshlin from Jossshlin Jery.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #48
Stay positive, don't give up

I can immitate the gaslight grill commercial well
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #49
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsfansofDallas View Post
I see that Shan Shariff will be doing a morning show in Dallas starting next month. So, is there any word who 610 puts on in his place? Or is he already gone, I haven't listened to KC sports radio since football season ended.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/spor...he_fan_sch.php
Thank god. He was terrible. he can take his dumb name and his dumb-named show and GTFO.

Last week he ranted that Mike Anderson was getting paid the same as Coach K for several minutes.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #50

610 shuffles guys liek crazy, Nick is going to be the highest paid guy and mainstay if their lucky
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #51
Stuff & Things

Which ever one is Fox Sports Radio, go the opposite.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #52
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Oh wow he's going to get crushed by the Ticket.
It's crazy. I've listened to KC radio podcasts to get some inside info on the Chiefs and Royals and I end up getting bored to tears because they are so awful. Yet I listen to the ticket talk about the Stars, Rangers and Cowboys which are 3 teams I could care less about, but they find a way to make it entertaining to listen to on my drive home from work.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #53
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsfansofDallas View Post
I see that Shan Shariff will be doing a morning show in Dallas starting next month. So, is there any word who 610 puts on in his place? Or is he already gone, I haven't listened to KC sports radio since football season ended.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/spor...he_fan_sch.php
best news EVAH!!!!!!!

see ya sheriff, don't let the door hit ya in the ass, on second thought, please, get hit.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
best news EVAH!!!!!!!

see ya sheriff, don't let the door hit ya in the ass, on second thought, please, get hit.
Can't believe that guy got plucked for a better job. Seriously, that guy??
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #55
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
The station he's moving to is 3rd in the ratings in Dallas sports talk. They shuffle their lineup like crazy. My guess is he won't last long.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #56
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
seriously SS needs to go buy a lotto ticket.
he's pulled some wool over someone's eyes. wow.

good riddance. i hope he quits tomorrow.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:58 PM   #57
For The Glory Of The City

I have no idea why anyone would listen to sports radio. Just me though.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I have no idea why anyone would listen to sports radio. Just me though.
I'm a sucker for it. (Even though it usually just ends up pissing me off.) During football season, or, say... this Mizzou coaching thing.... I can't turn it off. Gotta know what's going on ASAP.

That's at work. We're "Websense'd" and I can work around it, but only to a point...lol
Old 03-29-2011, 10:07 PM   #59
Host of "The Chiefs Zone"

Fun fact: Steven St. John once asked me before his show if I go on Chiefs planet, then later that day on his show, he was going on and he suggests interns should not go on message boards. (I'm sure he was targeting me.)

Nobody else there seemed to give a crap, as long as I didn't come on here and bad mouth them.
Farzin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Farzin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:07 PM   #60

Quote:
I'm a sucker for it. (Even though it usually just ends up pissing me off.) During football season, or, say... this Mizzou coaching thing.... I can't turn it off. Gotta know what's going on ASAP.

That's at work. We're "Websense'd" and I can work around it, but only to a point...lol
I am websense'd from twitter at work so ive just gotten on my phone 50 times since this painter crap started