Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2012, 12:36 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Question about Eric Berry

So did he tear his ACL after the Stevie Johnson hit? If so why did they allow him to come back and try to play only for him to go down the next play?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

I avoided this thread even though I had no idea what it was about because I knew it would be pure aids.

When will I learn to listen to my inner-voice?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #47
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
I've had MRIs and they dont take all that long. I don't know if there is one at Arrowhead or not... I thought there was.

I do believe that Stevie's hit caused the initial damage and going back on the field finished the job.
I don't know if the Chiefs have one on site.

The thing is, medical professionals aren't perfect and sometimes just have to go with the player.

Its entirely possible Stevie's hit only tore it partially and when he cut, it tore the rest of the way.

Who knows?

Clay is on his 'I hate everything about the Chiefs mantra', so he's fishing for something negative.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #48
I'll be back.

I don't have to fish for negative things. Our ocean is FULL of negative shit. We're swimming in a sea of FAIL.

Quote:
Its entirely possible Stevie's hit only tore it partially
Yep, this is what I think happened.

And Berry should have been removed because of that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #49
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
I don't have to fish for negative things. Our ocean is FULL of negative shit. We're swimming in a sea of FAIL.

Yep, this is what I think happened.

And Berry should have been removed because of that.
Its obvious you know nothing about a players mentality. This wasn't a concussion they were dealing with.

Players play thru pain and injuries all the time.

Quit being a ****ing drama queen about this and realize that fact.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #50
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Its obvious you know nothing about a players mentality. This wasn't a concussion they were dealing with.

There is a HUGE difference between playing with a pulled muscle, turf toe, migranes, or just deep bruises than there is playing on the single most important weight bearing joint in an athlete's body that has been damaged.

To argue that there is/was no merit to sitting him for the rest of the game and getting an MRI before putting him back out on the field is asinine. The docs seemingly made a bad decision and put him back out.

I would much rather have had him sit for 6 weeks vs missing the whole season.

Last edited by pr_capone; 07-04-2012 at 03:35 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #51
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yes, and some of them incur injury doing it.

That is why training staffs have authority to deny them the field to protect themselves in that event.

Our trainers didn't give a **** because of a mandate from the coaching staff that you better get your ass out there if you can walk.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #52
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

The kid has obviously never played organized sports of any kind
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #53
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
There is a HUGE difference between playing with a pulled muscle, turf toe, migranes, or just deep bruises than there is playing on the single most important weight bearing joint in an athlete's body.

To argue that there is/was no merit to sitting him for the rest of the game and getting an MRI before putting him back out on the field is asinine. The docs seemingly made a bad decision and put him back out.

I would much rather have had him sit for 6 weeks vs missing the whole season.
You can tear a muscle and be lost for the season just the same.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #54
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Yes, and some of them incur injury doing it.

That is why training staffs have authority to deny them the field to protect themselves in that event.

Our trainers didn't give a **** because of a mandate from the coaching staff that you better get your ass out there if you can walk.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
The kid has obviously never played organized sports of any kind
And you are clearly ignorant about what a training staff in the NFL does.

Their job is to protect the players, not let the players decide if they want to play.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #56
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
And you are clearly ignorant about what a training staff in the NFL does.

Their job is to protect the players, not let the players decide if they want to play.
And this doesn't always happen, so they let the player go back in.

This happens ON EVERY ****ING TEAM.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
And this doesn't always happen, so they let the player go back in.

This happens ON EVERY ****ING TEAM.
It happens on poor teams with bad coaches.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #58
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
It happens on poor teams with bad coaches.
You're a moron
Old 07-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #59
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
You can tear a muscle and be lost for the season just the same.
Yes you can. How does that edify your point in any way?

If I'm not mistaken, the discussion here isn't about other injuries on other players and how they grit through them. We are talking about Berry's knee, again... a weight bearing joint, being obviously damaged as seen by Berry dropping and writhing in pain.

Also, if you look at his next play, he drops like a sack without a single person touching him. He put weight on his knee and buckled and went sideways. If that alone is not enough to show you that he should not have been allowed back on the field... I dunno what will.

I don't attribute this injury to anything more than Berry trying to beast through the injury and his docs making the wrong call on letting him back out. He should definitely been pulled from the game and sent off for an MRI.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #60
I'll be back.

Quote:
You're a moron
Actually, you're right, I characterized it poorly.

It happens on good teams, too. Clearly Parcells had good teams and the Patriots have been good.

But very obviously it can blow up in your face if you don't have a very good team, and your team lacks depth.

We got the ****ing runts of the litter from Piggy Parcells' coaching tree and Eric Berry payed the price.