Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Chiefs' greatest rival?
Patriots 4 4.82%
Bills 1 1.20%
Ravens 42 50.60%
Steelers 4 4.82%
Texans 2 2.41%
Titans 1 1.20%
Colts 0 0%
Chargers 0 0%
Broncos 25 30.12%
There will be no rival to push us this year. 4 4.82%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2020, 11:52 AM  
__

Who's our greatest rival in the AFC?

Poll forthcoming.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:58 PM   #16
Supporter

Biggest "Rival" is Oakland, undoubtedly (though this seems to have an age bias among Chiefs fans with many under 50 thinking it's the Broncos). Greatest competition this year would be Baltimore, with Pittsburgh in the mix as well.
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:22 PM   #17
Fan since 1997

I've always hated the Raiders more than the Broncos. Maybe because there are more Raider fans where I live. Or maybe it's their uniforms and ugly logo. I really have a special dislike for that team. Broncos are a very close second.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:26 PM   #18
'Tis my eye!

I think the Steelers are a better team than the Ravens. They're likely to be our toughest competition.

It's hard to consider anybody in the AFC West a true rival right now as bad as they all are.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:26 PM   #19
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Raiders
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:28 PM   #20
Veteran

Are we specifying this year, or do you mean generally overall?
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-02-2020, 01:40 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think the Steelers are a better team than the Ravens. They're likely to be our toughest competition.

It's hard to consider anybody in the AFC West a true rival right now as bad as they all are.
What's the probability Big Rape is going to be any good at 38 with the abuse he's taken and the manner in which he plays?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #22
Life is changing..

Why are the Raiders not listed as an option?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:43 PM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Why are the Raiders not listed as an option?
Because he didn't actually mean "rival" he meant "challenge".
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:44 PM   #24
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What's the probability Big Rape is going to be any good at 38 with the abuse he's taken and the manner in which he plays?
That defense is REALLY good and I think the Ravens defense takes a step back. I also think people are banking on Jackson continuing to improve and I just don't see it. I fully expect the Ravens to drop back to the pack.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:44 PM   #25
Generational Player

Ravens, Patriots, and Steelers.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:52 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I don't see a "complacency" option.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #27
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Currently it has to be the Ravens. They are the team to beat in 2020, the team most likely to stand in the way of another AFC title, and another SB berth.

Which is almost sad really when you look at that list. How many All-Pro caliber QBs are on that list? Maybe three if you stretch it a little. With Big Ben returning from elbow surgery so may not even be up to his former level this season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #28

I consider myself an all-time Bronco hater, but they haven't won a game against us since 2015. I enjoy watching them suffer, but do not think of them as a rival.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:55 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That defense is REALLY good and I think the Ravens defense takes a step back. I also think people are banking on Jackson continuing to improve and I just don't see it. I fully expect the Ravens to drop back to the pack.
With you lockstep on Jackson.

Defense is fickle sometimes. Just like the 16 defense that blew the doors off everyone wasn't worth a shit in 17.

It's just hard for me to buy into a team based on defense.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2020, 01:56 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Currently it has to be the Ravens. They are the team to beat in 2020, the team most likely to stand in the way of another AFC title, and another SB berth.

Which is almost sad really when you look at that list. How many All-Pro caliber QBs are on that list? Maybe three if you stretch it a little. With Big Ben returning from elbow surgery so may not even be up to his former level this season.
**** Donk Forever.