Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which radio station is more worthwhile to listen too?
610 52 40.00%
810 62 47.69%
99.5 The GAZ 16 12.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2010, 01:37 PM  
Pessimistically optimistic.

610 vs 810

Which radio station is more worth my while to listen too? I just installed both the 610 and 810 apps on my iPhone and before giving them a listen, I was wondering what most of you thought and to see if there was a large majority for one station over the other. I understand that this might be like picking between "gonorrehea and herpes" for some of you.

I enjoy listening to sports talk radio, but the over the Donkeys here in Colorado Springs is especially unbearable after last Sunday's shitfest.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I absolutely love how we have to have this same thread topic pop up about once every couple months.

I just hate that I seem to forget the general consensus of which AM radio station is more preferable to KC listeners.

Thanks for the refresher. Here, have some neg rep.
The radio scene fluctuates enough that asking this question once or twice a year is perfectly legitimate.

A year ago, 610's lineup was

Roger Twibell
Nick Wright
Jim Rome
Chris and Cowboy

Now it's

Bob Fescoe
Shan Shariff
Jim Rome
Nick Wright
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #17
Veteran

I really like the Border Patrol.. and the station tends to go progressively down in "energy" as the day goes along... Petro is usually pretty good... and Keitzman hardly talks sports anymore.. he just argues about shit
tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #18
Has a particular set of skills

Poll fail. No option for they both suck.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #19
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Well, which one sucks LESS in your opinion?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #20
Quit your bullshit

If you have the right apps, listen to The Border Patrol in the morning (810), Petro from 10:00 to 2:00 and then find a station that tape delays Jim Rome during drive time.

Fescoe is a shitpile in the morning, and neither Keitzman nor Wright are worth a damn in the afternoon. Sharif is an abortion.

Tuneinradio is a great app that lets you listen to just about any station in the country at any time. That's the only way to go.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #21

610. Nick Wright is the only interesting sports talk host in KC.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #22
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoChiefsFan View Post
I like 610, but cannot stand Nick Wrights voice. He always sounds like he's whining.
THIS.

I have an iPhone & I can basically listen to any sports talk show in the USA. I can listen to San Diego or Denver when we play them to get the opponents perspective. I can listen to The Sports Animal out of OKC to get Big 12 talk. I can listen to any podcast on Stitcher.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #23
El Gato Gordo Loco

I'm not a huge Nick Wright fan, but I've grown not to completely dispise him either. I guess I don't understand people that say his voice is so bad. Maybe it's just because he's a young guy, but it could be worse. Petro goes on tangents when he shrieks like a dying bat.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
I'm not a huge Nick Wright fan, but I've grown not to completely dispise him either. I guess I don't understand people that say his voice is so bad. Maybe it's just because he's a young guy, but it could be worse. Petro goes on tangents when he shrieks like a dying bat.
Petros gotten worse in this regard. Especially when he goes off on how much Eric Berry sucks and will never be a stud. The shrieking. Like nails on a chalkboard. I seriously picture him with tears in his eyes when that topic comes up.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #25
Veteran

I see that Shan Shariff will be doing a morning show in Dallas starting next month. So, is there any word who 610 puts on in his place? Or is he already gone, I haven't listened to KC sports radio since football season ended.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/spor...he_fan_sch.php
Los Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #26
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsfansofDallas View Post
I see that Shan Shariff will be doing a morning show in Dallas starting next month. So, is there any word who 610 puts on in his place? Or is he already gone, I haven't listened to KC sports radio since football season ended.

I don't know who his replacement is (or will be) but it has to be an improvement. That guy was horrible.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Here's the math as I see it:

Turd > 810 > 610
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsfansofDallas View Post

Oh wow he's going to get crushed by the Ticket.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

I don't listen to either anymore. I stream 1560 from Houston in the morning and listen to that and Jim Rome midday (I guess that counts as 610, maybe). Then I turn off after 2 usually.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Oh wow he's going to get crushed by the Ticket.
The article says their goal is just to beat Mike and Mike.
Los Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLos Pollos Hermanos 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli