Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2022, 12:06 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official GDT KC Chiefs @ Houston Texans ****

I just got laid at the Hilton hotel in Kansas City

When I score on Saturday night Chiefs score 35+ points

Go Chiefs
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:10 PM   #2866
Veteran

Did you forget to tip her $5?
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:16 PM   #2867
Rookie

Well I got back from the game. Not too much to say except I had a really great time for my first chiefs game. Seemed to me the crowd was 80 percent chiefs fans which was really cool to see. They really need to improve if they want to make it far into the playoffs.
JC Chiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 05:27 PM   #2868
It was not a fair catch

didnt the texans rush the endzone on a turnover?

bad karma kids-shouldnt have done that
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:30 PM   #2869
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Against a 1 win team...got it. Makes sense.
It's just math, bud.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:36 PM   #2870
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
First time in the Mahomes era we have not been plus in turnover ratio.

We are currently -6

Turnover in 9 straight games
Turnovers, which really aren't predictable, are certainly an issue. Which other flaws are worse?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:49 PM   #2871
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
The service there sucks. Every ****ing time.

So many better options around there with excellent service. I'll still **** with the overpriced cheesecake but I get it from the one in OP.
Service was just fine I had no complaints other than it was packed trying to leave in the waiting area. I'm not a local and I've ate at other places that were good but this was better but around that area i'd have no clue and my GF ate there before and that's where she wanted to go and I'm happy we went the food and service was great. A bit pricey for sure but I expected that. Wish I could make a trip to KC more often so I could find those gems.

I'm sorry Cheesecake Factory fondled your privates, but I had a good experience and would eat there again.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:55 PM   #2872
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Turnovers, which really aren't predictable, are certainly an issue. Which other flaws are worse?
3rd down. On both sides of the ball. 3rd and short for the offense has been a problem. And 3rd down conversions for the defense have been an issue as well. Not today, if you discount the 3rd downs converted by penalty, several of which were complete BS, but for the season it's been a problem.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:57 PM
KC_Connection
This message has been deleted by KC_Connection. Reason: wrong thread
Old 12-19-2022, 01:48 AM   #2873
MVP

Interesting trivia from NextGen Stats:

DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-19-2022, 01:56 AM
DRM08
This message has been deleted by DRM08.
Old 01-07-2023, 12:23 AM   #2874
Threepeat!

Are we there yet?
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2023, 12:24 AM   #2875
I'll be back.

where the **** is the RAIDERS game THREAD
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.