Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2022, 12:06 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official GDT KC Chiefs @ Houston Texans ****

I just got laid at the Hilton hotel in Kansas City

When I score on Saturday night Chiefs score 35+ points

Go Chiefs
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM   #2836
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
your point is stupid though

you want to argue about the word fraud but really there are serious questions about this team right now.

we don't match up well with 4-5 of our potential opponents. We haven't been really tested by healthy good offenses and done well.

Ok so if you don't like the word fraud..which I can understand..then what's an alternative? Denial?

Only an absolute Homer can't see that we are going to run into a brick wall at playoff time... So it's a dumb argument about the meaning of the word.. a semantic argument. Whatever it is you want to call it.. The reality doesn't not seem to match up with our illusion of what this team could be.
During our fraudulent point, we lost to the Bengals on the road by 3pts.

That would be my response.

We’re a flawed team but that’s been the case every single season. And if you don’t acknowledge that, you have very short term memory.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:09 PM   #2837
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
“Cheffers isn’t qualified to manage a foot locker” - Travis Kelce, GOAT, 2017.
Still one my favorite post game player comments ever
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:10 PM   #2838
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
I've been on the record as saying officiating has been terrible around the league all year long. But 10 penalties for 102 yards, that sustained every scoring drive by the Texans is not something every team can say. And the problem is I can't even blame the defense for all those calls. Over half of them shouldn't have been called. Or should've resulted in offset penalties from blatant holds on their OL
That's fine...I'm not going to change your mind. Here's where I'm at. It shouldnt have effing mattered. KC should have run up and down the field and boat raced this team. The fact that they had drive sustaining penalties is immaterial. The fact that KC's offense struggled to move the ball is the bigger issue, and it's not a good sign.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:11 PM   #2839
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
The local sports/talk station had a betting guru on Friday and he said any game Cheffers is the referee take the home team and/or the points for the underdog.

So, yes, the betting public has noticed Cheffers.
I don’t even enjoy gambling, the house eventually always wins. But I am seriously thinking about putting together a little fund and betting this specific strategy. Easy money! I’d want to go back and analyze whether Cheffers always ****s over the favored team or just the Chiefs. Or are there specific teams other than the Chiefs that Cheffers ****s over. Whatever it is, it seems intentional. Bet accordingly.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:12 PM   #2840
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
During our fraudulent point, we lost to the Bengals on the road by 3pts.

That would be my response.

We’re a flawed team but that’s been the case every single season. And if you don’t acknowledge that, you have very short term memory.

I've never not acknowledged this teams flaws. the thing is, a lot of the flaws have not gotten any better in years...
I think personally the flaws this team are too much to reasonable expect a ring. Thats the 1st time I've thought or said this.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:16 PM   #2841
Andy Reid Supporter

Anyone else feel like this game was very vanilla and there wasn’t much creativity?

Andy seems to do this a lot with these games. Not wanting to give any tape for the playoffs
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:19 PM   #2842
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Anyone else feel like this game was very vanilla and there wasn’t much creativity?

Andy seems to do this a lot with these games. Not wanting to give any tape for the playoffs
Yes. With no other evidence, it seemed to me like they were playing a preseason game. I mean why else would this team play so poorly. it makes no sense to me.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:19 PM   #2843
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
I've never not acknowledged this teams flaws. the thing is, a lot of the flaws have not gotten any better in years...
I think personally the flaws this team are too much to reasonable expect a ring. Thats the 1st time I've thought or said this.
We lost two fumbles and missed two field goals, which are basically 4 turnovers. The missed XP and numerous other individual errors added up to… yet another game where the greatness of Mahomes won’t allow us to lose.

Focus is a problem for this team against opponents who seem overmatched. There are some discipline issues like that, and like knowing your assignments on defense and executing, be it avoiding penalties or making tackles or sealing the edge… the defense is playing like a very young unit.

We could certainly win a SB again. The ability is all there. Depends on execution.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:19 PM   #2844
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's just that people have to take it to such an extreme.

If someone says they're losing in the playoffs no matter who they play, they're dumb.

If someone says they're getting blown out by the Bills or Bengals, they're dumb.

If someone says there are multiple concerns that could cost them at important times in the playoffs, even more so than previous years (whether that's true or not).... okay, now we're at least being realistic, even though I don't see any other team in the league that doesn't have their own concerns.
you're a thoughtful reasoning type of person

I agree with you

but I also think it's reasonable to make the argument that this team hasn't beaten anyone lately to "prove" that they are for real in quite some time. Fraud might be extreme but it's not unreasonable to doubt they can beat good teams. If fraud isn't the most exact word for this, what would be? Our win vs SF they were banged up & reeling.
I just think this team looks better in box scores and on paper than what is on the field. Not sure the best word for that, but I understand what people mean when they say the F word
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:20 PM   #2845
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

No. I mean, we had our running back throw back to our QB. I thought the game plan looked fine. We struggled with penalties and turnovers. That was game.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:25 PM   #2846
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post

We could certainly win a SB again. The ability is all there. Depends on execution.
i don't disagree. it would be a lot easier for this to happen had we beat Buffalo.

to your other points . the "greatness of mahomes" is indeed a thing but it's much easier to beat a shitty team like HOU when you rely on that then Buffalo etc

That's the reason I think this is a dumb argument. using this game against HOU to make positive generalizations about the greatness of mahomes pulling us through rings hollow to me
Old 12-18-2022, 04:25 PM   #2847
Please squeeze

Shows how awesome #15 was today.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 04:26 PM   #2848
World's Best Boss

Quote:

That's the reason I think this is a dumb argument. using this game against HOU to make positive generalizations about the greatness of mahomes pulling us through rings hollow to me
How about last year’s divisional playoff match, then?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:27 PM   #2849
Supporter

Some dumbass claimed that Mills outplayed Mahomes in this thread.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:31 PM   #2850
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
...[KC] could certainly win a SB again. The ability is all there. Depends on execution.
LOL..yep, one could say that every year. It just depends upon execution. Could have said that in 2003, after going 9-0, finishing 13-3 and not forcing a punt in the playoff game. Could have said that in 2013 after giving up a 21 pt lead to Indy in the second half. They just needed to 'execute'. it's so simple. I just wish the team thought of that.