Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:14 AM   #1651
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Could we not call it that. I'd hate to think that I have more "penis power" than a lot of guys on this board.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #1652
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie View Post
You see, Chiefs Planet has this masturbation tool that weenies play with all day. If they like you they push the postive button over and over. If they don't they push negative over and over. Its useless because one person could hit negative 50 times a day. But weenies think its some sort of accurate measuring stick of popularity. Think junior high school except those kids have the excuse they are only 12. These losers have no such excuse. Because I don't suck up to losers I have the worst score here. Thank God.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have never given neg rep to anyone. I show my displeasure with someone in a reply. You and a hand full of others seem to collect neg rep...there is a reason for that and it has nothing to do with Jr High IMO
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #1653
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
a lot of yours came from the daface rep bombs...so 'tis more like a strap on..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #1654
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Check it now
or now

And I'm still missing about 3000 posts
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #1655
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie View Post
You see, Chiefs Planet has this masturbation tool that weenies play with all day. If they like you they push the postive button over and over. If they don't they push negative over and over. Its useless because one person could hit negative 50 times a day. But weenies think its some sort of accurate measuring stick of popularity. Think junior high school except those kids have the excuse they are only 12. These losers have no such excuse. Because I don't suck up to losers I have the worst score here. Thank God.
Posted via Mobile Device
No, you see, your just picking up where Goatboy left off AFTER he found something other than his hand to let his dick reside in.
Once you get through puberty, there will no doubt be another azzhole just like you two to take over.
And so on, and so on.
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #1656
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
No, you see, your just picking up where Goatboy left off AFTER he found something other than his hand to let his dick reside in.
Once you get through puberty, there will no doubt be another azzhole just like you two to take over.
And so on, and so on.
This
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #1657
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
on a side note, if a guy with negative rep, neg reps you...do you get positive rep?
No, it has no effect. It shows up gray and you can see the comment.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #1658
SuperBowl or bust

what gets you gameroom cash?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #1659
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #1660
SuperBowl or bust

you are the ****ing man Skip!!!
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #1661

How much is enough?
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #1662
Reset

Skip Towne is the rep miser

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yon2YuXssvo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #1663
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
And so on, and so on.
Classic

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #1664
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
No, it has no effect. It shows up gray and you can see the comment.
thanks
Old 11-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #1665
Starter

How do I tell? But I think I got nada.
Bunit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Bunit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.