Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #151
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
I didn't see it. I'll go look. Brace yourself for a massive jolt of rep.
Hit me old man.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #152
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
yep they shouldn't put a limit on it.
freakin nazis
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #153
Wooooooo Pig Soooooiiiie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post

Thats weak, you have yet to have a football take, let alone post something worth reading...

Since I have been on, this is the first time I have ever seen you post!
Yeah...most of my posts were pre 2005...before you even signed on.

lol...so this is the 1st time you've seen me post but yet you are bagging on me for it not being about football?!

Hello pot, meet kettle!
Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #154
Take a Chill Pill

I have the 26th highest rep on Chiefs Planet.

ClevelandBronco has the 25th highest rep on CP

What the hell is wrong with this? You'd think it would be all Chiefs Fans in at least the top 100.

D2112 is in the top 10
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #155
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Well, then you need to neg rep him again to make up for the pos.
Treat a guy like shit and he starts chasing you around like a puppy dog. None of us want that.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #156
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
96063 wow i suck
Let's get this guy over 100K folks.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #157
Starter

Chiefaholic hits for 361
KcKing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KcKing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #158
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Givin ya another bump.

I'm surprised I'm not over-repped for 24 hours yet.
thanks

i shall return the favor when the system allows me to do so
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #159
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcKing View Post
Chiefaholic hits for 361
You beat me to the punch.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #160
Ultrabanned

Chiefaholic is good for 361.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #161
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
You beat me to the punch.
My apologies sir...
KcKing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KcKing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #162
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
I have the 26th highest rep on Chiefs Planet.

ClevelandBronco has the 25th highest rep on CP

What the hell is wrong with this? You'd think it would be all Chiefs Fans in at least the top 100.

D2112 is in the top 10
That's because D2112 hands out rep like candy, I think people are more likely to rep you back if you've given them rep.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #163
Boom, Boom , Crash

Page 2
78993 point(s) total

Now
86786 point(s) total
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 05-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #164
MY LITTLE #15

Thanks, Chiefaholic!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #165
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
That's because D2112 hands out rep like candy, I think people are more likely to rep you back if you've given them rep.
I disagree, then again I'm ripped
Over-Head has disabled reputation