Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #1516
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Still an Awesome amount.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 08-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #1517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Where does one go to see the rankings?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/membe...putation&pp=30
Old 08-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #1518
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
468,360 now.
You'll take it from anyone won't you! I'd say Badgirl but that might not end well
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #1519
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Where does one go to see the rankings?
Go to the members list, and then put them in order by rep.

If you're talking about how many rep points you have, simply go to your user cp and look in the upper right hand corner above the rep messages.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #1520
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #1521
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Go to the members list, and then put them in order by rep.

If you're talking about how many rep points you have, simply go to your user cp and look in the upper right hand corner above the rep messages.
I'd rep you but I already did today for your comment on Brodie Croyle.

Thx
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #1522
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Wow I blew my load quick today. Premature erepulation?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #1523
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I'd rep you but I already did today for your comment on Brodie Croyle.

Thx
And I returned the favor.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #1524
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Only up to 220k after your rep.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #1525
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I guess some habits run over into other areas of life, huh?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #1526
Supporter

Where is your rep power located? I saw somebody talking about it in another thread.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Buzz
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: x
Old 08-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #1527
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
When you log in, it's above the green rep bar.
Is that the only way? I never log out so I never log in.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Buzz
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: x
Old 08-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Is that the only way? I never log out so I never log in.
Just go to the home page and it will tell you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/
Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #1529
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
I guess some habits run over into other areas of life, huh?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #1530
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Just go to the home page and it will tell you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/
Thanks