Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM  
I'll be back.

Prisco - Chiefs will go 6-10

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...as-city-chiefs

Kind of a weird article, with Clark Judge writing like a stupid homer, defending Cassel, calling McCluster a "dynamic and explosive playmaker."

Then it goes on to talk shit on Romeo Crennel at the end.

Most of it is tripe we already know, but there you have it. 6-10. Read it and weep.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #241
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoman69 View Post

The Chiefs don't have one player that is 30 years old.
Matt Cassell is 30
Derrick Johnson will be 30 in Nov
Dustin Colquitt is 30 (By the way, his niece is having my wife's nephews baby, Shes a meth whore)... You didn't hear it from me tho'-
Terrence Cooper is 30
Abram Elam is 30
Aman Gordon is 30
Ryan Lilja is 30

That looks like more than 1 to me..
Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #242
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Go fist your grandmother.
You already used that line a week ago-

Stale comebacks.. think of something new Sparkles
Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #243
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
That's usually the response one can expect from someone that brings absolute dogsh*t to a thread-

Good job man
I already debunked your bullshit and until you can actually provided some facts, instead homer-based nonsense, you aren't worth the time.

Until then, you're just another Faider troll, that's probably collecting unemployment due to the time you've spent on a Chiefs site, that believes his team will be "good" this year. Good luck with that.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #244
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan View Post
I was optimistic, until we let Carr walk without compensation
Yeah, Scott Pioli and Clark Hunt should have petitioned Roger Goodell in order to get compensation for a free agent, immediately. No compensatory picks but REAL, IMMEDIATE compensation.

Quote:
then the Bowe incident
Bowe and the Chiefs couldn't come to terms and now this is an "incident"? Have you ever followed professional sports before or are you new?

Quote:
and now Poe.
You're right. It's an unthinkable travesty that the Chiefs first round pick hasn't signed two days before training camp opens. Never mind the fact that if he signs on or before Thursday, he'll have missed nothing.

Quote:
Add Cassel as our starting QB, the unknowing of the outcome of our injured players and I can see the team falling flat on their faces. What should have been a simple off-season has turned into a fiasco.
Yeah, Charles, Berry and Moeaki should have been healed weeks after their surgeries. The Chiefs doctors really ****ed up. Those guys should have been 100% within no time.

And the draft and free agent signings were plain awful. I feel your pain.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #245
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I already debunked your bullshit and until you can actually provided some facts, instead homer-based nonsense, you aren't worth the time.
You said the Raiders couldn't afford to sign Aso

I responding by saying they could, since they were paying him franchise money at the time and were under the cap.. signing a franchise player results in a decrease of the cap... I know it might take a sec to sink in..

You said The Chiefs got a 1st and 3rd for Allen-

I agreed, and also said they basically traded Allen for Charles

You said McKenzie had to cut so "many quality" players

I responded by saying your are confused.. that Routt is not a quality player.. he's okay dont get me wrong.. but he's not a "quality" CB

And Kevin Boss is about as below average you can get.. It's why this is his 3rd team in 3 years...

Kam Wimbley had 7 sacks last year.. 4 came in 1 game vs the Chargers when he went up against a backup LT that was filling in that week

You said Hue wasted enormous amounts of picks on Carson Palmer

I said, the Chiefs traded the #34 pick which is 2 picks shy of a first rd pick for Matt Cassell, and used a high pick on a headcase WR that rarely played

My point was, The Chiefs used a #1 on Baldwin, and the Raiders used theirs on Carson Palmer.. and that the Raiders actually got more outta their 1st rd pick than the Chiefs got outta Baldwin last year.. That's not being a homer.. it's the truth.

That's all I said

And then you proceed to go all skirt on me.

Quote:
Until then, you're just another Faider troll, that's probably collecting unemployment due to the time you've spent on a Chiefs site
I hold a B.A USF 93' and a masters in finance in 2000 USF

I own my own financial agency and do quite well
Old 07-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #246
Supporter

Quote:
I hold a B.A USF 93' and a masters in finance in 2000 USF

I own my own financial agency and do quite well
That's great! You should stick to that because you suck at this.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #247
Champion Golfer Of The Year

6-10?

Yea. Sounds right.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 07-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #248
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:

welcome Back.

Introductions:
Chronic?....Dane. Dane?...Chronic.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #249
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

welcome Back.

Introductions:
Chimpionship?....Dane. Dane?...Chimpionship.
FYP. He's a rehash of a past troll and I'm sure Dane has owned him before as well.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #250
The Master

Quote:
Matt Cassell is 30
Derrick Johnson will be 30 in Nov
Dustin Colquitt is 30 (By the way, his niece is having my wife's nephews baby, Shes a meth whore)... You didn't hear it from me tho'-
Terrence Cooper is 30
Abram Elam is 30
Aman Gordon is 30
Ryan Lilja is 30

That looks like more than 1 to me..
Sorry mispoke, meant to say over 30.

Most players you list are backups. Lilja may not hold onto his job. Cassel should be out of a job Derrick is not yet 30.

I think we did hear it from you tho', and you don't even make it clear who the meth whore is?
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #251
Special Teams ACE!!!

Chronic's football knowledge sucks.

But I can't tell if it's just inexperienced or raw.

According to him there is no difference, so it's just easier to call him ****ing stupid.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #252
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Chronic's football knowledge sucks.

But I can't tell if it's just inexperienced or raw.

According to him there is no difference, so it's just easier to call him ****ing stupid.
Hello SNR ...

You haven't jumped off that bridge yet?
Old 07-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #253
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Now THIS is the Dane we all know and love. Welcome back man!!!
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #254
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
By the way, his niece is having my wife's nephews baby, Shes a meth whore)...
I totally trust your judgement on this. On football, not so much.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:29 PM   #255
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Hello SNR ...

You haven't jumped off that bridge yet?
I have no clue what you're talking about.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.