Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM  
I'll be back.

Prisco - Chiefs will go 6-10

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...as-city-chiefs

Kind of a weird article, with Clark Judge writing like a stupid homer, defending Cassel, calling McCluster a "dynamic and explosive playmaker."

Then it goes on to talk shit on Romeo Crennel at the end.

Most of it is tripe we already know, but there you have it. 6-10. Read it and weep.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #136
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
UNPROVEN TALENT
SHITTY QB
SHITTY HC
SHITTY OC

SIX WINS, GUARANTEED
Most important thing you forgot?

Not playing the NFC West this year.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #137
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I think 6-10 was around what I predicted. I think 8-8 is the ceiling.. first 6 games will basically tell us all we need to know about how the rest of the season will go / what the record will be like etc.
I'm sorry, but you're nuts
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #138
Resident Glue Sniffer

nuts as though we'll go higher than 8 wins?

or the other way around?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:39 PM   #139
Consuming CP souls

8 win ceiling. You can still win 10-12 games with a great D and running game which I believe they have both. Super Bowl...nope, but games yep.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #140
Resident Glue Sniffer

IMO I believe there will be several games where the opposinvg defense is just going to beg Cassel to throw it.
I think there will be several games where we'll be down 13-0, by the end of 1st quarter; forcing to get away from the run a bit.
Overall, I just think teams will do everything in their power to force Cassel/Chiefs to pass the ball etc.
Chiefs turning over the ball will be huge this year.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #141
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
Well the Chiefs sure do have a golden opportunity coming outta the gate to shock the world and prove everybody wrong

Falcons
Bills
Saints
Chargers
Ravens
I thought this douchebag was banned.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #142
Resident Glue Sniffer

he most definitely does NOT crack me up.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #143
GBM 8-12-15

10 wins. I'm sticking to it.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #144
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoman69 View Post
So when they're on the field do we tell the other team they have to run the ball only? They were each on the field for about 200 passing plays last year.
Of course they are going to be on the field for every play other than for a breather. They are are STARTING DE's. They know thier assignments no matter down and distance.
On running places they are more space eaters trying to clog running lanes. On passing downs they are suppose to open lanes for out LB corp to rush the passer.
Derrick Johnsons best year has a lot to do with our DE's playing good and being rated close to the top in the league.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Of course they are going to be on the field for every play other than for a breather. They are are STARTING DE's. They know thier assignments no matter down and distance.
On running places they are more space eaters trying to clog running lanes. On passing downs they are suppose to open lanes for out LB corp to rush the passer.
Derrick Johnsons best year has a lot to do with our DE's playing good and being rated close to the top in the league.

Dorsey and TJax come out for more than just a breather, when we can adjust to a sub package and play the pass, they are instantly taken out.

he's talking about when Dorsey and TJax get caught in a 34 base package and the other team passes on us in that package to get the mismatch, because they know both of them can't rush the passer or bring the heat like what we do in a nickel or sub.

They are essentially 2 down players in this defense.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #146
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Dorsey and TJax come out for more than just a breather, when we can adjust to a sub package and play the pass, they are instantly taken out.

he's talking about when Dorsey and TJax get caught in a 34 base package and the other team passes on us in that package to get the mismatch, because they know both of them can't rush the passer or bring the heat like what we do in a nickel or sub.

They are essentially 2 down players in this defense.
I don't recall it that way at all.
I wish I could find out how many snaps at DE our backups Bailey and Gilberry played in games last season. Bet the number is low.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #147
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
10 wins. I'm sticking to it.
I'll say 10 wins as well. And a first round thumping by Baltimore or Pittsburgh.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #148
Resident Glue Sniffer

6 wins and a contract extension for CAssel.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #149
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messier View Post
I'm sure in this thread it's been brought up, and maybe answered, but why are so many people here dead sure the Chiefs will finish one game worse than last year, assuming the heathy return of the injured players, plus the key additions? Is it all just hard schedule talk? If so, isn't it pretty much a given year in and year out that you can't predict which games are going to be hard and which games are easy? Last year before the season everyone was wringing their hands over the gauntlet of impossible games late in the season, and even with no running game, and Palko staring three of them we won two and almost another.

I don't see how this team is worse than last year, schedule aside. I think 7-9 has to be the starting point for the floor, just because I can't see any argument that this team is worse than last years team, heck, before the season and the injuries happened last year the en vogue thing to say was that the Chiefs might finish 8-8, 7-9.

Yes if a rash of starting QB injuries besiege the teams on our schedule again, we can probably put 7-9 as "the floor."

Chances of that happening two years in a row are very good!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #150
Supporter

We have the toughest schedule we've had in a while. That being said we are an improved team all the way around. The biggest intangible is no more Haley. Not sayin Romeo is a god but the total unorganization Haley provided won't be missed at all. I think just a more organized and focused team will be a huge step in the right direction. Last year Haley showed how clueless he really was. With the shortened off-season we heard nothing but "we have to get these guys in football shape". Ok, so did every other team. And while Haley worried about yoga other teams were practicing football. While Haley was holdin out starters in the pre-seaon early, other teams were playing their starters to get them ready. Point being Haley wanted to play the parent and other teams expected their players to be pros and play reagardless of the off-season issues.

Thus our total lack of organzation the first few games. Also i expect to see Albert put some weight back on that Haley made him lose. I think that hurt more than helped.

All in all we have a better coach though it is yet to be seen how much better.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.