Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #16
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues View Post
I have MoHillbilly figured for one not with whom to ****.

Dinny
A wise observation - as have I.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #17
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
didn't you two meet, once?
Yeah, they were both at Phil's BBQ a few years ago, that was during the short time Redrum was actually trying to get along here.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Yeah, they were both at Phil's BBQ a few years ago, that was during the short time Redrum was actually trying to get along here.
I'm pretty sure Skip knows this kid. I could be wrong though.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #19
MVP

i don't expect redrum to show up in this thread.

sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #20
Say hello to my little friend

He went off the grid a while back, so good luck finding the fat ****.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #21
Supporter

I think Obama had better intervene and invite these two over for a Rolling Rock in the garden before someone is leaking gravy in the gravel.

I've seen some low rent things typed in this joint, but I don't know that I've ever seen someone ask for an event that would put this site on the evening news so hard.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #22
Most Valuable Villain

Holy shit......if someone goes.....can you film this and post it on YouTube? I'd love to see this go down.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #23
Supporter

BigPussy isn't worth it Mo.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #24
You Sweetie!

Quote:
OK, well?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #25
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
i don't expect redrum to show up in this thread.

sec
This

If you go out of your way to be as big of an asshole as Redrum, it will catch up to you at some point.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #26
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I think Obama had better intervene and invite these two over for a Rolling Rock in the garden before someone is leaking gravy in the gravel.

I've seen some low rent things typed in this joint, but I don't know that I've ever seen someone ask for an event that would put this site on the evening news so hard.
Redrum knows how Mo feels about his dad. Some buttons, you just don't push.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #27
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
OK, well?
Well what? I don't think Mo had any reason to kill him that day.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike View Post
Redrum knows how Mo feels about his dad. Some buttons, you just don't push.
I filed this post under "No shit" in my dewy decimal system.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #29
Mama Tried

yo E-Z, you see what this mother****er said about dad?

Chime in if your on this weekend!
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #30
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I put that walking pile of shit on ignore a long time ago, I'm sure I have some dandies on my rep page as well.
This.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.