Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Hypocrite much?
No. I have NEVER called anybody names,... untill I got tired of them repeatedly insulting me. Then I can namecall with the best of you. And even better. But everyone who reads my posts know I never START with someone. And I only do it when all other efforts to shut the offender up fails.

The point is we all know all the vocabulary. All dogs know how to bark. The big ones don't have to do it much while the insecure small ones yap all the time to seem dangerous.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
No. I have NEVER called anybody names,... untill I got tired of them repeatedly insulting me. Then I can namecall with the best of you. And even better. But everyone who reads my posts know I never START with someone. And I only do it when all other efforts to shut the offender up fails.

The point is we all know all the vocabulary. All dogs know how to bark. The big ones don't have to do it much while the insecure small ones yap all the time to seem dangerous.
Hypocrite.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 02-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Hypocrite.
If you say so.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

Really, Cassel is not good, weak arm, no experience, he's proven nothing. Hell, Brady (who starts in front of this guy.) isn't that great either. / Mecca
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Really, Cassel is not good, weak arm, no experience, he's proven nothing. Hell, Brady (who starts in front of this guy.) isn't that great either. / Mecca

Cassel = If Pioli drags that POS here then he sucks too.
MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.