Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-16-2009, 04:59 PM  
MVP

104.3 the Fan here in Denver reporting

that Pioli is in negotioans with Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
I just called the studio, and the call screener said it is a rumor that they have spoken.

Last edited by DenverChief; 01-16-2009 at 05:25 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Who says it hasn't occured? Probably the fact we aren't supposed to interview people since we already have a head coach?
Who says we can't interview another coach when we still have one? Vermeil ring any bells for you?
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:25 AM   #287
Big Headed Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
That's like asking if you would prefer to eat a pile of crap over a pile of vomit.
That is a tough one...anybody have salt? No, I change my mind, I will take what is behind door number three
jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.jwazzie is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:26 AM   #288
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Who says it hasn't occured? Probably the fact we aren't supposed to interview people since we already have a head coach?
Like we didn't talk to Vermiel before Gun was fired?
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #289
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Like we didn't talk to Vermiel before Gun was fired?
Or like when Carl didnt tamper with Herm before DV retired...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #290
Stuff & Things

Maybe he'll hire gruden as a coordinator that way I can go ahead and take the next 5 yrs. worth of Sundays off.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #291
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Maybe he'll hire gruden as a coordinator that way I can go ahead and take the next 5 yrs. worth of Sundays off.
Cordoba!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #292

Quote:
Like we havent taken the last 3 off with Herm?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #293
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Like we havent taken the last 3 off with Herm?
Nope,
I've always watched. I just don't know wether or not I'm going to if they do hire this pos.

Maybe, maybe not.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #294
Unsparing

Quote:
Nope,
I've always watched. I just don't know wether or not I'm going to if they do hire this pos.

Maybe, maybe not.
What? You don't want to watch four quarters of the rat hunched over his clipboard, meandering around like John McCain, and nibbling cheese?

You are un-American, Sir.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #295

Quote:
Nope,

Maybe, maybe not.
Fair enough... Now you know how I felt about Herm...
Old 01-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #296
Unsparing

Ah yes, latest news on the wire:

NO LEGS TO SHANAHAN RUMOR.

Thank you, and good...****ing...night!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #297
I'll be back.

Please don't spread misinformation, DCS.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #298
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Please don't spread misinformation, DCS.

I'm sorry, for a moment there my vision blurred and I thought you said, "Athan, please don't spread misinformation".
Old 01-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #299
I'll be back.

Don't make me hit you, boy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #300
The Wait Is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
Ah yes, latest news on the wire:

NO LEGS TO SHANAHAN RUMOR.

Thank you, and good...****ing...night!
LINK?
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.