Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2007, 10:53 AM  

Let's be realistic, what will it accomplish if Carl is to be fired after the season?

I am no fan of Peterson. I just don't see the wide spread change prancing in the minds of Chief fans
Wile_E_Coyote is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Wile_E_Coyote is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #31
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
Well then you are just a dumbshit, and nothing more needs to be said.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:55 PM   #32
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I doubt Carl would be fired if he was killing Michael Vick's pitbulls with OJ's knife set, as long as the profit margin is on par.

carl isn't going anywhere until his contract runs out...unfortunately.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #33
Veteran

Someone doesn't get it.
hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:58 PM   #34
Banned

Perhaps there will not be a wide spread change. But at least we will be going in a different direction without Carl at the helm. We have been going in the same direction for 19 years and it isn't working.
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #35
Has a particular set of skills

King Carl is embarssed easily. He might not care but it still irks the hell out of him.

We should get together and chant Fire King Carl! Fire King Carl! Fire King Carl! at games.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It might give us a chance to appear in, or possibly even win, a Super Bowl.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #37
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson
This is a stupid question. 19 years with 1 season of winning a playoff game should be enough to get any GM fired.

To answer the question; to change a bad situation?

DUH!!!
Come on. The Chiefs won playoff games in 1991, 1993, Jan-1994.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #38
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile_E_Coyote
I am no fan of Peterson. I just don't see the wide spread change prancing in the minds of Chief fans
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:33 PM   #39
Veteran

I've though about this a lot, what do Chiefs fans want? To go to the AFC Champ. Game or the Super Bowl every year? Most fans have very unrealistic expectations. It's just not possible. What we've seen the Patriots do is quite remarkable. Jerry Jones won 3 titles in the early 90's and then what? CP has had 13 winning seasons out of 18. He's had a team go to the playoff half of those years. Only six other teams have more appearances than that. The guy's home record since he's been here is tied for the best with Denver at 107-37. He's compiled a winning percentage of 68%. Just playing devil's advocate.
KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #40
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile_E_Coyote
I can see the Croyle over Huard because there is an alternative.

I also want Peterson gone, but I don't see the clouds all the sudden opening up over Arrowhead & the sun breaking out.

~anything other than Carl is rather lame reasoning
Obviously firing Carl would be just the first part of the equation. The second part would be replacing him with a GM who can accomplish what Carl has failed to accomplish in nearly 20 years which is to build a complete team that can compete for the Super Bowl.

My choice would be to throw as much $$$ at Scott Pioli and try to lure him to KC. The Chiefs are actually a desirable situation for a GM when you consider that you have an owner who is going to stay out of the way and provide the $$$ needed to compete in free agency, a rabid fanbase and nearly $300 million in renovations on the way to Arrowhead.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #41
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
it seems like all we get as coaches are petersons lap dogs.
Saunders wasn't going to play the role. Hence, his leaving.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:42 PM   #42
I am Number Six

I expect this team to be IN the AFC Championship game or IN the Super Bowl at least once in those 19 years.

Other GMs get canned for not accomplishing their mission, which is to win the entire damn thing at least once.

As it stands, right now, the best thing about Carl going would be the hope that things would get better. Because right now, even long time homers like me are starting to get awfully cranky about this organization.

I love the Chiefs
I hate the current Chiefs management from the GM all the way down to the position coaches. I want someone to come in and clean house, start fresh and do something different because Carl and Co have shown they can't.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:45 PM   #43
Shaken. Not stirred.

Change is the key word. Change is enough for me.

Change
Change
Change
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #44
AIC

ya something has to give. 19 yrs under CP and with a small handfull of playoff wins and the last one being what in 1993? Christ
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Change is the key word. Change is enough for me.

Change
Change
Change

got a little change in your pocket, going jinga linga ling.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.