Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2005, 03:27 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:02 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
ChiefsPlanet > Arrowhead > The Lounge > WHO STOLE MY RUBBER PENIS AND WHY?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
Sounds 'bout right.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #5
u b illian

Quote:

Sorry.
heh
ct 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 03:32 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

Sorry.
So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have your buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.

Last edited by penchief; 07-15-2005 at 03:42 PM..
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 03:33 PM   #7
One4Mahomes

penchief has a drinking problem. I think he may be in an Aristocrat haze.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:38 PM   #8
Supporter

By God, nobody better ever fuck with my threads, by God.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:04 AM   #9
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
By God, nobody better ever fuck with my threads, by God.
Shut the fuck up Skip or I will have Chiefs4me post on every one of your threads.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:35 PM   #10
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have you buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.
Funny thing is, if you’d just take it as a joke and continue this would be the end of it. Now that you’ve been pegged as a whiner, guess who the mods are gonna poke sticks at next time they get bored?
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief
Funny thing is, if you’d just take it as a joke and continue this would be the end of it. Now that you’ve been pegged as a whiner, guess who the mods are gonna poke sticks at next time they get bored?
Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2005, 03:55 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.
YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:18 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.
No it wasn't. Those other threads are still present. It was merged with shitsmack's or whoever titled their's TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS. Look, it really doesn't matter anymore. You can look and see for yourself but the principle has been obfuscated to the point of aburdity. I'm over it. You guys can have your fun.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:10 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchief

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ...okay ...to be re-reared, IMO.
Has DenverChief read this?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:00 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchief

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have your buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.
Come on you are no rookie, every mod with the possible exception of Jazzzlovr has played with peoples usernames, avatars, signatures and thread titles. I was certainly no exception. This has been going on since the first year. By the way Kyle encourages it as long as it is done with humor in mind.