Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2005, 03:11 AM   #2
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
The hell you have. You may not be banging her, but your SO is just down the hallway. You used to hang off her boob.
I don't even talk to my parents all that much. I cook my own meals and wash my own clothes, too (most of the time).
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:13 AM   #3
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
I don't even talk to my parents all that much. I cook my own meals and wash my own clothes, too (most of the time).
Of what are you trying to convince me?
Old 02-01-2005, 03:15 AM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Of what are you trying to convince me?
You think my mother is SO. There's no way that's even possible. I barely even talk to her.

What do you think she does that makes her my SO?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:20 AM   #5
Phobia

Quote:
You think my mother is SO. There's no way that's even possible. I barely even talk to her.

What do you think she does that makes her my SO?
I don't know. You claimed to have survived 23 years without a SO.

I call bullshit. I'm right.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:21 AM   #6
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
I'm right.
How is that working out for you?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:22 AM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
I don't know. You claimed to have survived 23 years without a SO.

I call bullshit. I'm right.
OK, that's fair. But I certainly don't have one now, in any way shape or form.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:31 AM   #8
Phobia

Quote:
OK, that's fair. But I certainly don't have one now, in any way shape or form.
Then cut the umbilicle cord and move on with your life.