Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2004, 12:52 PM   #2
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down.
It has nothing to do with cluttering up the board or slowing it down.

It has to do with a childish, high-school-lunchroom type of spat between you and another poster. It's petty, pathetic and, quite frankly, something that I would think you were above.

You always bitch about people being pussies and not sucking it up. Maybe you should take your own advice.

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:54 PM   #3
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
It has nothing to do with cluttering up the board or slowing it down.

It has to do with a childish, high-school-lunchroom type of spat between you and another poster. It's petty, pathetic and, quite frankly, something that I would think you were above.

You always bitch about people being pussies and not sucking it up. Maybe you should take your own advice.

MM
~~
Stop your really hurting my feelings.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:59 PM   #4
What time is it?

Quote:
Stop your really hurting my feelings.
Just stating my opinion, big fella.

Maybe I should start a thread asking Skip how to get sand into your vagina ...

[sound of fingers snapping]

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:02 PM   #5
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:

MM
~~

Last edited by ChiTown; 08-15-2014 at 04:21 PM..
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:08 PM   #6
THE RED MENACE

Quote:

MM
~~
Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:20 PM   #7
What time is it?

Quote:
Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.
What is so damn funny is that you start an entire thread whining about something, and now all of a sudden act like it doesn't bother you.

Classic!!

Quote:
Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.
There is irony there ... just not sure you see it.

MM
~~
Old 08-19-2004, 01:30 PM   #8
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
What is so damn funny is that you start an entire thread whining about something, and now all of a sudden act like it doesn't bother you.

Classic!!

There is irony there ... just not sure you see it.

MM
~~
I'm not whining at all, just pointing out the reasons I blast some people.

As far as your irony goes I think most people find the type of posters I listed at the beginning of the this thread to be annoying. I am more than sure I annoy some posters but I don't give a rats ass cause the people I usually annoy are the type of posters I listed.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:44 PM   #9
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:

Got to agree which is why I gave you positive rep for it.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:55 PM   #10
Stroking to the SB Champs!

As usual, these spats have all the drama of a West Side Story fight scene. All we are missing is a few fake switch blades and some snapping fingers.......
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:58 PM   #11
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
As usual, these spats have all the drama of a West Side Story fight scene. All we are missing is a few fake switch blades and some snapping fingers.......

Ew!EW!EW! i wanna be a shark.Sharks are kewl and eat people and stuff.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.