Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM  
Veteran

AFC Picture

After todays games, how do the teams stand?

Surprises:

Wins: Browns/Ravens, Eagles/Bengals (based upon score),
Chargers/Saints (based upon score and how Saints played
us), Bills/Seahawks (not sure a surprise, not a push),
Broncos/Panthers (based upon score even against a crappy team,
still the NFL)

Loses: ??

Push: Texans/Colts

DILLIGAF'S: Patriots/Jets, Dolphins/Cardinals

Expected: Lions/Titians

I am not nearly as educated as a lot of people on CP. I look at the scores and see what jumps out at me every week.

These were my thoughts. It would be nice to see this review (condensed not ad nauseum per team) every week so a layman like me can follow.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

I had Baltimore on upset alert. The browns team is really not that bad except for a really really really bad qb. Part of it is browns can play spoilers the rest of the way. But also… Baltimore’s pass defense is under the radar very bad. Still… credit to Lamar he’s playing like an actual qb this year and has stepped up his passing game.

Bengals are playing themselves out of the playoffs. Which is bad news for them because their defense will keep regressing and they struggle without tee Higgins. What will they do next year when Chase gets a mega deal and Higgins is gone? Only thing saving them is their cupcake schedule.

Last year I talked about how defenses adjusted to us. By stopping our dink and dunk, they allowed guys like stroud, love and Flacco to just chuck shit up. These guys fell down to earth because defenses started playing these giys with the same deep coverages that flustered Mahomes years ago. I think stroud is gonna have a bumpy year especially without Nico.

Denver and LAC are not as good as their record but I guess some might say the same as us. LAC has no WRs and denvers pass offense won’t be able to consistently beat good teams
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:39 PM   #32
Politically Incorrect

My favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs, are the best team in the NFL, the only undefeated team, and are the current #1 seed for home field advantage.

I walk around each day with a giant smile on my face.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:34 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Browns over the Ravens was pretty surprising tbh
It's a much finer line between winning and losing in professional football. Good teams can, and do, lose to bad teams all the time. If we presume that winning a game by a closer margin than some think should have happened is a bad thing, then what do we think when teams lose games? Because the last time I looked, Every team in the NFL except the Chiefs has at least 1 loss. In fact, every other team in the AFC has at least 2 losses.

I guess the lesson to learn here is that it's better to lose a game when you're not at your best, than it is to push through and win. Stupid Chiefs. They should have lost a couple of games by now if they wanted anyone to think they were good.
RedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRedinTexas 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli