Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #1246
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Watched the game as a group, hard to catch all of it that way. KSCN says Felix was lined up over the nose? Any one have any links?
He was, when Jones pushed him aside to line up outside.

I'll say this: FAU has been playing the run like a boss.

I'd love to see him develop as a passrushing threat, but I truly don't know if it's coming, folks.

There's nothing particularly wrong with his technique or talent, except for one thing.

His get off is

s
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

s
l
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
w

It is astonishing to see him have such a miserable get off at the snap. I was watching him like a hawk and of all 9 people lined up, between the OL and the DL, he was routinely the last one out of his stance, and it wasn't even remotely close.

I don't know how that is rectified. I don't know what's causing it. But I can't even remember a non-scrub playing with that slow of a get off.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #1247
MVP

He needs to pick up a hobby that helps reaction time like riding dirt bikes or something. Something to react without having to think about it. He's thinking not reacting and it makes no sense.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 08:16 AM   #1248
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
It is astonishing to see him have such a miserable get off at the snap. I was watching him like a hawk and of all 9 people lined up, between the OL and the DL, he was routinely the last one out of his stance, and it wasn't even remotely close.

I don't know how that is rectified. I don't know what's causing it. But I can't even remember a non-scrub playing with that slow of a get off.
It's so strange.

Remember when Trubisky simply couldn't throw to the left side of the field? For whatever reason, anytime he tried to open his shoulders and throw to the left side, the ball just went wherever it wanted.

Even THAT made more sense than this does. That's some strange mechanical flaw or maybe even yips. And prior to the FAU thing, that was probably the strangest "man, why can't he do this at all?" sort of thing I'd seen in a long while.

But FAU just not having the ability to break off the snap is incredibly strange to me. To the point where I don't think it can possibly be mental. It has to simply be a complete lack of first step burst out of his stance. His body simply isn't allow for that level of quickness.

If you have me do that 'hand slap' game with an F1 driver, I'm going to lose 100 times out of 100 because their body simply responds faster than mine does. That's all I've got now.

It HAS to be physical, doesn't it?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #1249
In Search of a Life

I'd think that would have shown up in some kind of athletic testing though no?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #1250
Fish are scared of me

Maybe his professional goal is to never be flagged for "offsides"

Maybe the Dee Ford incident traumatized him
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #1251
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd think that would have shown up in some kind of athletic testing though no?
The 10 yard split of his 40 would reveal it. The gun goes off, and he takes off. That would imitate a snap.

But FAU didn't run the 40 at either the Combine or at his Pro Day.

He ran a pretty darn good three cone drill, however (7.00). But that largely demonstrates ability to turn the corner.

He had a damn good broad jump, too, but that demonstrates explosiveness, not timing of the get off.

His lack of get off is evident in KSU tape, but not to this degree.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #1252
Veteran

My standards have been lowered to the point that I am just happy he does not look like a liability out there now that he is forced to take significant snaps
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #1253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Maybe his professional goal is to never be flagged for "offsides"

Maybe the Dee Ford incident traumatized him
Maybe he goes up against Jawaan Taylor in practice and Taylor's "timing" is throwing him off.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #1254
MVP

He's the Le'Veon Bell of DEs. He patiently waits for a hole to open up in the OL, then attacks it.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #1255
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
He's the Le'Veon Bell of DEs. He patiently waits for a hole to open up in the OL, then attacks it.
Might be onto something there.

Just have him do stunts/twists with Chris Jones all day. Jones coming off the ball as fast as he does would make that timing just about perfect, no?

FAU just setting up a niche for himself. Not unlike our previous Coverage DE, the Shart.

"Felix Anudike-Uzomah: The Stuntman"
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:48 AM   #1256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Just have him do stunts/twists with Chris Jones all day. Jones coming off the ball as fast as he does would make that timing just about perfect, no?

FAU just setting up a niche for himself. Not unlike our previous Coverage DE, the Shart.

Stuntin like his daddy
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #1257
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

At least he’s cheap(er)
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #1258
Voodoo Chile

We need to get him to start hanging out with Jawaan. Maybe they can find a happy medium between his false starts and FAUs sluggishness.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.